part 9

Arnav was standing near his car..her words were still ringing in his mind. He can't believe his ears. His eyes turned sad as he again shouted on her..her eyes turned teary..she was shivering with fear. But he won't let her play with her own life. May be he was too rude but its for betterment. Her teary eyes were still fresh in his mind. 

"Don't u dare khushi. U love harsh driving huh?? Do u know how risky it is. U really need to see a doctor. I knew it u r a trouble but u put others in trouble too..just this week khushi then it will be over. U can do whatever u want to." He barked on her face. Her eyes turned teary when reality hit her hard..they will get separated after one week. Her lips trembled and a tear rolled down. She keep her palm on her lips to stop a sob which was all ready to escape. Inspite of her struggle she sobbed..

Arnav closed his eyes and a tear fell. He opened his eyes carefully and touched his own eyes..yes he was crying but why?? Because her tears or because of the fact that they will get divorced. He felt a sudden pang in his heart. He want to fresh his mood. So he decided to go in the party. 

He came in his cottage. His eyes searched for her and then he got her sight. She was sitting near the bed with a photo in her hand..he slowly moved forward and stood there for a minute or so but she was not looking up..too engrossed in that photograph. And now he want to see that photo. He want to know who has captivated her like this..he bent on his knees and that's when khushi noticed him. She quickly hides that photograph behind her and wipes her tears away. Arnav narrowed his eyes. Khushi got up and was about to go when arnav snatched that photo away. Khushi turned and gasped. She jumped to grab it back but no luck as arnav is too tall for her. Arnav looked at her and then turned the photo..and its his photo..he looked up at her again and what he saw made him to gulp his lump that was forming..a teary khushi. Trying hard not to cry..looking down. 

"Arnav.i don't want anything else..i..i just want a photo of urs. Arnav just a photo nothing else..please let me keep it with me..please." khushi wiped her tears away. Arnav handed it back to her and went in washroom..but when he looked back. He saw her hugging his photo. A tear rolled down through his cheek..and just then he realised this girl loves him insanely. A sudden urge to pull her in a hug made him step ahead. And within a second she was in his arms..he hugged her like there is no tomorrow. Khushi returned that hug. Arnav pulled away and looked at her face. He wiped those tears away. 

"Why do u love me so much khushi?? I don't remember when i was polite to u. So how can u love me??" Arnav asked in such a helpless tone which made her answer his question "i..i just don't know. When u came with ur family. It was our first meeting but i..i fell in love with u. And i m glad atleast u realised that i love u. I m still full of hopes arnav." she looked in his eyes but he looked away "khushi..u have to go away. I..i won't be able to return that love. I m sorry for whatever i did but i can't love u.." he whispered. His heart kicked him hard "then why u get jealous whenever raj is around her. Why u want her comforting arms..why u want her to be safe and sound.." arnav shushed his heart. 

Khushi was quiet. She got it its useless to have hopes. She smiled and uttered "i know arnav. And i can't force u to love me. But can i ask u to mark me as urs for once only..please. Arnav now i m too ruined to be with anyone else.." Arnav looked away and asked her to get ready for raj's party..

Arnav was waiting for her in his car. He looked at the door and then at his watch. He looked near the sea shore. Suddenly a cool breeze came..his heart started beating wildly. He looked back at the gate and there stood a siren wrapped in red short dress. Hairs straight and open..gloss and kohl adoring her lips n eyes. He want to look away but he just can't. He felt jealous that everyone will see his wife in this avtar of hers. Khushi came and sat in the car. Arnav looked away. The drive to the venue was silent. Arnav was stealing glances at her now and then..khushi was not sparing him a look. They reached and stepped out of their car. Arnav looked at khushi who just pulled her hairs on her one shoulder. Just then he noticed a guy staring at her. He placed his hand on her waist and pulled her towards him. Making him aware that she is taken. They moved ahead and they were greeted by Raj's father. Arnav joined them so khushi decided to go away but arnav pulled her back and introduced her to his clients "and she is my wife Mrs.khushi Singh raizada.." one of his client said "u have a beautiful wife.." khushi smiled and arnav nodded. After this khushi moved away from there as they started discussing business. And its not her cup of tea. So she moved away and sat in the far corner. Arnav was looking at her now and then. But khushi ignored his gaze. After sometime raj came and hugged her in a friendly manner. Everyone was dancing. Raj held his hand out for her "may i have the pleasure." Khushi denied. Raj went back after saying "okay" with a pout. 

Arnav noticed her eyes which were settled on the couples who were dancing..there was a newly wedded couple too. That man was whispering something in his wife's ears and she was laughing..khushi smiled but her eyes were sad..arnav know she being a girl too want her husband to make her smile..to make her laugh..to dance with her but all he did is just opposite. He noticed her wiping a tear away and it pinched him. Leaving his discussion he approached his wife. She was still staring at the couple with a dreamy smile on her face..but just then she gasped when she felt his hands on her waist. She looked at her side and saw him. He looked in her eyes and whispered in her ears "dance with me khushi.." without wasting a second she slipped her hand in his. And surprisingly a romantic number played..

Hum tere bin ab reh nahi sakte tere bina kya wajood mera 2

Tujhse juda agar ho jaaenge toh khud se hi ho jaaenge juda. Kyuki tum hi ho ab tum hi ho zindagi ab tum hi ho..ooo chain bhi mera dard bhi meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho..

Khushi heard the song and decided to move away as this song is not meant for them..not in this lifetime atleast. As arnav doesn't love her. She moved back a bit but arnav held her hand back and pulled her in his arms. He placed his hands on her waist and she placed hers on his chest..one hand near his heart which doesn't beat for her. She looked up at him as conveying her feelings through the song

Tera mera rishta hai kesa ek pal dur gawara nahi. Tere liye har roz hai jeete tujhko diya mera waqt sabhi koi lamha mera naa ho tere bina. Har saans pe naam tera..

Kyuki tum hi ho ab tum hi ho zindagi ab tum hi ho ooo chain bhi mera dard bhi meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho..

Arnav couldn't look away. Her eyes held so much love that it scare him. He just looked at her face and then in her eyes..his heart skipped a beat to see his own reflection not in his eyes but in her heart..in her soul..its only him

Tere liye hi jeeya mein khud ko yun de diya hai teri wafaa ne mujhko sambhala saare ghamo ko dil se nikala. Tere sath mera hai nasseb judaa tujhe paa ke adhura na raha. Kyuki tum hi ho ab tum hi ho zindagi ab tum hi ho..chain bhi mera dard bhi meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho..2 

Khushi replaced her hands with her head. She rested her head near his heart. And he just tightened his hug..one pair of eyes noticed it all with envy in her heart..she won't let khushi snatch away arnav..not at any cost. She left the place. The song ended everyone clapped. Arnav and khushi parted..khushi smiled and was about to leave but he held her close to himself..despite of his control..something has changed. 

Arnav signed the deal and even his clients praised their chemistry. May be it was he who was too ignorant. He smiled and looked at her who was making faces. He frowned and looked at the plate in her hand and chuckled as she was having chinese food which she dislike the most. He shooo his head and decided to leave as soon as possible so she won't sleep with empty stomach. Arnav shook hands with his clients and informed raj that they are leaving. He turned and just then he saw a flying piece of chicken..his eyes widened. And as expected it was khushi..that flying piece fell on a lady..khushi was horrified as arnav will lecture her again. Quietly arnav grabbed her hand and thry left. Arnav left her hand and was walking quite fast so she thought he is angry. She ran and stood in his way. Arnav frowned but before he could say anything khushi said "ar..arnav  m sorry. Galti se hua..meine.." she couldn't complete her words as arnav burst into laugh..she got confused..arnav chuckled "accha kiya. Wo lady wese bhi meri client thi. Bohot chipku hai..so i don't like her at all. So its cool..between nishana bphot perfect hai tumhara.." he started walking again. He turned to see khushi who was still rooted to her spot to shocked to react.

He came back and whispered "i don't owe any restaurant here in goa. So come fast and lets have dinner..and did i say u were looking beautiful.." he smiled when she innocently blinked her eyes. How the hell he ignored her..khushi overcome from the shock and grinned "i will have dhabbe ka khana.."  

Arnav smiled and nodded..too simple and pure..he walked towards his car and dialled a number "hello..umm u r done with divorce papers?? Ohh..umm no need to send them..yaa i m sure.." he hung the phone up. He drived where khushi was standing. She stepped in and the drove away...