welp chapter 2

[chapter two]

Authors note

The second chapter I am going to have a small up spree ( update spree) meaning a few chapters after each other published on the same day. My reason for this is that I am in a 4-hour car ride.

———————————————————

The boy had raven black hair from my dad and emerald green eyes. He would be such a heart stealer. And then there was my older sister she looks so cute and pretty just a doll she has blonde hair with emerald with pink dotes in them. They both were truly breathtaking together.

~it has been 1 year~

It has been one year and I found out all about this world and where I am reincarnated or should I say in what

I reincarnated in an otome game called Doki Doki you are mine. My little cousin loved it and explained to me in full detail

Basically, I am the misunderstood villainess I like the crown prince and he likes me but does not know how to express himself so he asked the heroine to help him that is how she meets the other love interest. The villainess misunderstands and thinks that the crown prince likes the heroine and becomes distant and that is how the prince kidnapped the villainess to his palace to be his only when she was about to be forcefully engaged to the crown prince of a different country.

The villainess dies in the crown prince route through lack of sunlight ( she needs the vitamins for her magic so he magic energy depletes and therefore slowly kills her slowly)

And if the villainess would get close to the other love interests and gets killed.

I HAVE A BULLSH*T ENDING I SWEAR.

I will destroy all my death flags since it will probably the last thing I do in this life.

Also, I had a big improvement from when I was born, I could walk by 3 months and I could talk without messing up the words at 4 months and I could read the weird new language by 5 months.

Therefore, people thought of me as a prodigy... In the game I awakened a super rare power which is super strong:

They call it the sun goddesses powers; I turn the energy from the sun in three powers - Fire, light and shadow travelling

( by creating a shadow and stepping in it to teleport)

She never used her power properly because of the crown prince, how hateful

I'm This life I will not get involved with the crown prince and my troubles will be solved. If he doesn't know me he can't kill me.

I also have super cute and cool older siblings who dote on me A LOT.

their full names are 

:Christian George Tirnania and Elvie Lilian Tirnania (they are twins) 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was part one :)