My stepbrother (aka - Death-flag)

After the party, my powers were awakened and I immediately asked my father if I could have a tutor (since my powers are pretty strong).

'Daddyyy!!!'

'Yes dear, what is it?'

'Can I have a tutor pretty please, I want to study magic as fast as possible' I said pleading.

'Oh dear, I was right wasn't I?'

My mom is giggling evilly, Looks like she won a bet again, as usual.

'My dear Alice you made me so proud ( this is the part where I am killed, I was tightly hugged), I already have a tutor for you, he will teach you tomorrow'

End flashback -

It has been 2 weeks Since I got to know my tutor Albert (he is the brother of the royal tutor).

Albert and Kelsie were my tutors

Albert is going to teach me, math, the science of magic, defence and attacking, controlling mana, theories of scientists etc.

Kelsie has to teach me more about Manner, etiquette, Dancing, music (singing, instruments), eating, posture etc.

I have been 2 weeks into my studying, not to brag but I am doing pretty well.

My dad requested my presence in the middle of the tutoring.

*Knock, knock, knock*

'Daddy, you called me?'

I walked in all smiles, and there I was confronted with an unknown boy, my parents and siblings.

Confused, I walked in.

' Mommy, Daddy what is this?'

My dad starts to explain the situation.

' Since you are all here, let me tell you, this is will in his awakening he was struck with extremely powerful magic like you three that is why we have been asked to adopt him since we are experienced with this, and we could help him control his powers properly. Will please introduce yourself properly to your new family.'

' Hello my name is Will, I am 5 years old and I guess my new name is Will Julius Tirnania from now on be living with you'

God this fast, Will Julius Tirnania Is a death flag and fell in love with the heroine because of the lack of attention, I the villainess didn't give him any attention because I was full on stalking he crown prince this made none of my siblings interested to actually talk to since they thought I hated him, In the end, he kills me because I got mad at the heroine for stealing fiancé.

' Hello will I am going to be your sister from now on'

I held my hand out to him, and he shakes it.

' Hi, Alice-'

' Call me Alice- chan'

With my approval, big bro and sis started to introduce themselves.

' Daddyyy, can I show will around, Pretty please1?'

' Mmm, be back before dinner'

'Yes!!'

--

'lets go, will'

After the tour, before dinner -

'So this is all, Will'

'Thanks.......'

Will was really a pretty boy he had golden hair and emerald eyes, It looked like he was our long lost sibling he fits right in.

His power is Dark magic ( he can do more than teleport like me). His personality is also so sweet, he is very shy, but when but opens up easily, and very innocent.

The girls will be standing in line for him and he wouldn't even know it.

' Will, I want you to know something.'

' Yes, Alice-chan....'

' Please tell me if you ever feel neglected or hurt by me because if you do we can work on it as a family, got it'

will gave me a big smile.

'Yes, I promise'