My awakening party (part 1)

The morning after we slept in the library the whole house was in chaos everyone was searching for us luckily big brother put a letter on his bed explaining where we were and that we would leave ourselves.

It has been some days after and the morning of my awakening and I am scared, to put it bluntly.

I am not scared of my powers and the people who will come after ( surprisingly) I am more scared of the crown prince and Thereby Death flag number 1.

My personal maid Ginger called on while I was in the library.

I give Ginger a big smile as I run to her for a hug. Ginger is the only maid I would trust with my life she saved about 100 times already from the library bookcases falling down

Ginger pulled me up and carried me to my dressing room to pick out an outfit.

I bathed and dressed in a 𝓑eautiful dress. It is a dress with blue and white embroidered threats

It was truly beautiful I loved it I was simply but pure.

Then the top part of my hair was put back in a small bun with a pure white rose ornament the rest of my hair was put freely on my shoulders

Then the top part of my hair was put back in a small bun with a pure white rose ornament the rest of my hair was put freely on my shoulders. They are little wavy making my face look delicate and sharp.

I walked out of the room into the big on my way to the ceremony when I saw Chris and Elvie.

As fast as I could and jumped into Chris's arms.

' Unfair Alice, why didn't you run into my arms I also want to hold you.'

'Elvie, I can't do that you are a proper lady, and I don't want to hurt you.'

'Alice, I knew you loved me more than your brother.' Elvie grabbed me out of Chris's embrace and hugged, winged and kissed me.

My hair became messy and I was about to cry.

With watery eyes. I move my hair, by my reactions Elvie full-on freaked out and kept apologizing.

'Don't cry Alice here I'll help you' Chris helped me and used his wind magic to fix me up to my former state (before Elvie attacked me)

'T-thank you Big brother'

I went back in his embrace and hugged him. I felt so embarrassed a 5-year-old body cries so much ugh.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued 

I do not own the picture for the dress, All rights reserved for the owner.

(SO I am uploading till tonight 9 pm for me)