The start to a relationship :)

There you I still updated, when I have test next week 

------------------------------------------------------

After being comforted by Will I went my secret part of the garden.

I... that's what I thought.

I saw my swing which I fully made myself.

#proud. Cringe

I sat on my swing and started swinging.

It was beautiful the scenery was on a big hidden lake it had a turquoise color and surrounded by sparkling flowers sadly, I would never be able to go there without perfecting my shadow magic.

On second thought I might get to f*cking work because with shadow traveling I can easily escape the crown prince.

'GRRRR how hateful to be tricked by the crown prince, one day ill Gove him a serious beating for forcing me on his lap'

Then I realized that I spoke out loud and immediately covered my mouth. Good thing no one is here.....

'You chose to sit on my lap on your own accord'

Speak of the devil!!!!!!!!

'Uhh.... I.... Uhhhhh'

Why did I blank out say something don't be a fool.

'It looks like I am right, my future wife'

'NO.. you are not your highness' I was livid

'Your highness?......, you dare call me that when I said to call me Finn.'

Ohh nooooooononononono I didn't just anger the crown prince he will kill me for sure.

'I sincerely apologize your..... Finn'

'Hmph, you deserve punishment'

Finn used wind magic to lift me from the swing (which was pretty high up in the tree, I used stairs to get up there)

Then he lifted me with his magic, sat down on the swing and put me on his lap........

I took me a while to process, and the I started to struggle like a mad woman.

' Please let me down, this is not appropriate'

' You are my fiancé, what is inappropriate about this'

' The fact that we are not married' I shot back

' I am the crown prince I can do what I want and when I want and I say that this is not inappropriate'

You damn devil!!!!

'Yes your..... Finn'

Then he started swinging with me on his lap....

MY PRIDE I WAS THE BEST CEO IN THE WORLD AND NOW THIS KID IS FORCING ME ON HIS LAP, AND HE KEEPS HARASSING ME!!!!!!!

GRRR HOW HATEFUL.......

Yet I could get mad and started to like his company for an odd reason.

There was this feeling inside me saying that this is right and that it is ok...... I have never known this feeling.

Its weird.... But pleasing.

As we kept swinging silently I slowly felt myself drifting off to sleep on Finns lap.

——————————————————————

Finn's Pov

As we continued to swing I felt her slowly leaning backwards and falling asleep while sitting on my lap with her head against my chest.