The Bravest Little Pichu

(22)

The pale-faced but determined Pichu nodded her head.

If that's what he wanted, that's what they'd give him.

I've tried everything I could… He doesn't want anything but the throne that doesn't belong to him anymore, Ribbon said to herself, frowning, she glanced briefly at Sanda.

…Even his family.

"Ribbon".

She turned around quickly at the voice that called her.

"You have to be brave", Pikachu told her, with fiery brown eyes, "To save everyone, you have to put your fears aside… I know you can".

She gazed back at him, open-mouthed, and then heard her mom speak as well. "We'll always be here for you… we'll help you fight, Ribbon!", Hana said with shiny blue eyes, hope radiating from her.

Ribbon smiled at both her parents.

"I know".

She let out a battle cry as she directed evryone behind her (Raimei, Hana, Sanda, Suisei and Ketsueki) to follow her lead.

Sparky smirked from the side before jumping at the group as well.

Shynee slowly opened her eyes, gasping at the sight before her: a full on Pokémon brawl, six on one. Though she wanted to help the mysterious Pichu who had defended her, she still wasn't able to get up on her feet.

Pikachu and Sanda mixed their Thunderbolts, which they had previously practiced together all this time as mentor and student and hit Sparky right in the spot, which sent him aback.

Sylveon proceeded to run towards him gracefully but with speed and use Fairy Wind to finish knocking him out.

"Ha! You think that'll be enough, little fairy?", he grinned at her ironically, managing to hold into the floor with his sharp enough claws

"That's not all I have, traitor!", Hana puffed out in great anger: she couldn't believe it... her supposedly dead grandpa had become this... though she never got to meet him, even as an Eevee, he still seemed like a hero when her father and mother and pretty much anyone told her about him...

Was he really like this the whole time?

"Hana! Look out…!".

Being distracted like this caused Pikachu to have to jump into her direction after a failed warning to protect her from the Shadow Ball Jolteon sent, making him fall on the ground helplessly.

"RAIMEI!", Sanda screamed, seeing how hurt he was.

"PIKACHU…! Why did you do that?!", Sylveon leaned down to him worriedly and much guilty, she carefully licked his wounds as he painfully opened his eyes.