☆CHAPTER ONE

So I managed to do my f*cking exam from math and here it goes!

Yoongi is almost falling asleep in their car when they finally arrived to Little space shelter

Yoongi is almost falling asleep in their car when they finally arrived to Little space shelter. Don't think that he is against getting a little, Yoongi is only annoyed that it took them two hours to get here. Hoseok and Seokjin jumped out of their big SUV and Namjoon grabs few bags with toys which they bought as a gift. Little space shelters don't get enough money from government so they are thankful for every help because taking care of littles isn't South Korea president's priority.

Every kid in South Korea has to meet a therapists who are able to say if the kid is good enough for education or if it is only waste of money. If the kid isn't worth it they cant study. Later, around fifteen, these kids are separated into groups. Some of them can become servants, other who are physically well built become farmers or laborers. There are many categories but one of them is seen as the lowest. Littles.

There are special shelters for littles where they live away from society, completely forgotten. Rich people adopt littles and it doesn't always end nice. Luckily Seokjin, Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok are very kind and they are looking for a little to give him or her all their love. They walked inside and look around the wretched building. Principal of this shelter greeted them and thanked for their gifts. Of course that they added some money too and then the principal leaded them in big playroom where are playing twenty littles.

"Sorry that we don't have many littles, but we get littles who other shelters don't want."

They nodded and look on the littles. Seokjin is sad because if he sees his future little he would feel it and here he feels nothing. Others see it same and they turned around to leave. Suddenly Namjoon heard some giggling.

"Do you have more littles?"

Namjoon looked on the principal who pointed toward some door. Namjoon opened them and there is another smaller playroom. There are only very few toys and on the carpet are sitting three boys.

"They aren't good. Jungkook is almost completely blind, Taehyung has crippled legs and Jimin is suffering from eating disorder and self harming. There is no chance that they will be adopted."

Namjoon wants to hit him for saying such things but then decided against it and wants to meet the littles.

"Hi."

He sat down on the ugly carpet and smiled on them. Three pairs of eyes turned to him but only two pairs can really see him, Jungkook only turned his head to the man because of his voice. They silently waved to him and Taehyung starts to bite on his fingers.

"No no, you shouldn't do this. Your fingers are dirty."

Namjoon gently grabbed Taehyung's wrist and pulled his hand away from his mouth. Jimin is frowning because no one can touch his little brothers. Namjoon let go of Taehyung's wrist and smiled at them.

"Joonie, where are you?"

Seokjin saw that his husband disappeared somewhere and went back to find him with three cute boys.

"Joonie?"

Seokjin, Hoseok and Yoongi sat down and watch the three littles. Jungkook smells the nice floral scent and turned his head to the source. Seokjin is looking in the big eyes which are a bit grey and smiled at the cute little boy and stroked his hair.

"Hello bunny."

Jungkook smiled because he really likes Seokjin's voice. One tired looking caregiver came and starts to change their diapers. She doesn't look at them and only changed them and left, she isn't paid enough to really care.

The four visitors have to leave after few hours but have to turn back to them every few seconds while walking toward their car. They all feel the warm feeling in their hearts. These boys are their future littles.