✩CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Seokjin is the kind of person who makes friends very easily. He simply comes somewhere and people are almost begging him to become friends. Yoongi is annoyed by this fact, he hates having too many people around him and Hoseok also isn't some outgoing man. Hoseok likes his peace, he is happy with a few friends and that is enough for him. But back to Seokjin who is arranging a play date for his kids.

It is easy thanks to the long list of friends who have a little or two. He chose the best of them, the best friends who are always nice and friendly. The list is quite long.

Suho with Kai

Chen with Xiumin

Chanyeol with Baekhyun

Jisoo with Jennie

Changbin with Hyunjin

Jackson with Jaebum

Seokjin is satisfied, their boys will have 6 friends with whom they can play and that is good because Jimin is still very shy. The caregivers have their jobs, they can't be at home all the time and one day the three littles will need to spend a while in a kindergarten. The day of their play date comes and Seokjin with Hoseok get the boys in a car and drive to a huge park. This park was created only for littles so it is the safest place with many playgrounds and other things littles like. Seokjin can be sure that no one is going to be rude to them in this park and no one is going to hurt their sweethearts. Seokjin never shows that he is worried, but the truth is that there have been a few cases when someone kidnapped a little one from a rich family. After all kidnapping a little is similar to kidnapping a little puppy - they don't understand that there are many threats in the world around them. Seokjin knows that such a thing can happen to their family too, so he is always very careful. Hoseok is trying to put a safety harness on Jungkook who now got used to running off to explore everything. That's why they bought the safety harness. It is basically just a backpack with a leash connected to it. Like this Jungkook can wander around his caregivers, but he can't run away and get lost or hurt. The leash allows him to be only 3 meters away from the adults and that's all.

Meanwhile Seokjin sat Taehyung in a stroller and Jimin starts to whine because he also wants to sit inside. He doesn't want to walk when his brother can sit in a comfortable stroller. On the other hand Taehyung is whining because he misses his daddy who needs to work today. It is hard to get every bag from the car, pacify the littles and enter the park, but after a bit longer they can finally go. Jungkook is tugging on the leash because he spotted a cute fluffy and white dog. He immediately needs to pet it and Hoseok can't do much about it when he also needs to balance Jimin and two bags in his arms. Jungkook kneeled down next to the dog and pets its soft fur for a long time before someone yelled his name. The shocked boy looked around and sees Baekhyun running toward him. Chanyeol is running behind him, but his boy is faster and always dodges his daddy's hands which want to grab him. Baekhyun jumps on Jungkook and they start to laugh while watching Chanyeol who is gripping his side and tries to catch his breath.

"Baek ....hyun .. you ...rascal."

Chanyeol is panting and feels like dying. Then he finally recovers and tightly grips Baekhyun's hand.

"Stop running away! Or you will have the same leash like Jungkook."

They start to walk again and look for some nice spot where they could sit down. After a while they came across an empty playground and decide to stay there. There are two benches and a table and Seokjin starts to unpack the bag with food. Meanwhile Hoseok unfolds a blanket and put some toys on it before picking up Taehyung from the stroller and sitting him on the blanket. Jungkook, Jimin and Baekhyun run to the playground and play. After a while Suho comes with his little one Kai. Luckily for Taehyung Kai has long lasting troubles with his ankle and he is having a bad day today, which means that the injured ankle hurts so much he isn't able to walk. Kai is a bit shy, but Taehyung is really friendly, everyone falls in love with him very quickly. Soon they are happily babbling something while playing with toys and Suho sat down next to Seokjin. Suddenly a shrieking girl runs around them and a woman is running behind her.