☆CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Namjoon decided that they can't be sulking anymore. Yoongi is mad that he can't do something to help Taehyung while Seokjin is arranging Jungkook's surgery. They are avoiding each other which is weird because they wanted to adopt littles to be a real family and now their so-called family is falling apart. Namjoon has had enough of watching it and decided that they will have a trip today. There are many places created just for littles and Namjoon thinks that spending a day in a water park. Hoseok is glad that Namjoon is going to do something with the fighting men because he hated the tension in the house. It also isn't helping Jimin who is slowly getting better - his therapy is working well and he is starting to believe Hoseok.

The morning is tense, like every morning in the last week. Seokjin is cooking breakfast and Yoongi is looking after the three littles who are sitting in the highchairs. Hoseok is silently sipping on his coffee and his eyes are anxiously wandering around the room. Namjoon came with a wide smile on his face.

"We are going on a trip!"

Jungkook happily clapped his hands and Seokjin walked in the dining room with breakfast.

THEIR BREAKFAST

"Why is my baby so happy?"

Seokjin kissed the top of his baby's head and strokes his black hair.

"Trip!"

Taehyung and Jungkook are cheering up and Jimin ignores them because he is busy with cuddling with his daddy. He is slowly falling in love with cuddles and Hoseok is more than happy to give him all the cuddles he wants. Hoseok brings a piece of their breakfast to his little's mouth and Jimin slowly chews. He isn't so thrilled about the trip as his brothers, Jimin prefers being at home with his daddy. However, no one can stay behind. After breakfast the caregivers go to pack bags for their little ones and in a while they are ready to hit the road.

The water park is huge and there are so many things to do. Slides, pools, spa, lazy river and more but their family headed in a section for small littles. They find a cabana and unpack their bags. There are few comfortable loungers and Yoongi set Taehyung down on one of them. He keeps one hand on Taehyung's lower back until he is sure that his baby won't fall down and then changed him in swimming suit. Jimin doesn't want to change his clothes, he is cold all the time thanks to his malnourishment and Hoseok doesn't force him. Jimin is sprawled on a lounger and he is sucking on his pacifier while hugging his stuffed toy. Hoseok throws a blanket over him to keep him warm and turned to Seokjin who is fixing Jungkook's bucket hat. Namjoon picked up his little boy and Yoongi grabs Taehyung and together they head to a shallow pool. Yoongi sat his baby down in the lukewarm water and hands him few toys. Yoongi told him to be a good boy and he goes to buy an ice cream for him. Taehyung is playing with a plastic pink octopus and yellow submarine when suddenly someone jumped in the water next to him.

"I have the same octopus!"

Taehyung looked at the boy who is sitting next to him and smiles. The boy waved with one arm of his octopus and Taehyung giggles.

"I am Baekhyun!"

Taehyung and Baekhyun started to wildly play with the octopus until a tall shadow appeared above them.

"Hey, what did I tell you about running away? Do you want to go home?"

Yoongi is coming back with the ice cream when he spotted some man standing next to his baby. He thinks that the man is scolding his baby so he is ready to fight but then calmed down when he comes closer and hears their conversation. The tall man leaned down and picked up a boy who is obviously annoyed that his daddy is doing his best to discipline him. Yoongi hands the ice cream to Taehyung and then turned to the tall man who is trying to calm down his crying little.

"Hi, I am Yoongi."

The man put his fighting boy down but holds his hand so he won't run away.

"Nice to meet you, I am Chanyeol and this is Baekhyun."

Yoongi shakes hands with the man and Baekhyun sat down next to Taehyung again. They are playing while their caregivers chat together and suddenly another man comes.

"Hey Chanyeol! You said that you are going to buy lemonade and you just let me to die from thirst."

Chanyeol quickly introduced the new man as Chen and he is holding another little one on his hip. The little is Xiumin who is sucking on his pacifier while tugging on the red arm floaties. Chen put Xiumin down so he can play with Taehyung and Baekhyun and soon also Jimin joins them. Seokjin comes with Jungkook but he isn't sure if his blind baby wants to play with strangers but Jungkook quickly makes new friends no matter the fact that he can't see them.

The caregivers feel the need to become friends when their littles play so nicely. They bought coffee and just chat to kill the time. The littles play and have lots of fun and then even eat snack together. Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung are so happy that they found some friends, no one played with them in the shelter for littles but now they have not one but two friends!

Everyone enjoyed the water park but after many hours full of fun and after Namjoon burnt his entire back, they are ready to go home. Seokjin is driving while Namjoon hisses in pain and sits there without shirt because his back hurt too much. The littles are fast asleep, the day full of sun and playing left them drained. Hoseok is also dozing off while Yoongi is staring out of the window. After the day when he watched the happy littles Yoongi realized something. Taehyung doesn't need to have healthy legs, the most important thing is that he has his brothers and family who will always take care of him.