✩ CHAPTER TWO

Seokjin, Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok are sure that they need to adopt the cute boys. They have problems, they are imperfect but that cant stop them. Namjoon filled the adoption papers and next day he drives back with Seokjin to hand the papers to principal and also to meet the boys again. They spent almost whole day with them and arrived home late. Yoongi and Hoseok are suspiciously quiet because they tried to cook lunch and their kitchen is still messy. They are ready for getting scolded by angry Seokjin but the man isn't paying attention to them because he is busy with walking around their house. He sees everything with different eyes and deep inside he starts to panic. Namjoon doesn't know what is happening with Seokjin and knows that he has to calm him down.

"Just look around Namjoon! This house is a death trap for Jungkook. So many sharp corners, stairs .... and our swimming pool! What if he falls in the water?!"

Namjoon put his palms on Seokjin's shoulder and kissed him.

"Babe, calm down. I have already spoken with agency which is little-proofing houses and they will come this week. I have also found best therapist for Jimin and every piece of floor is going to be covered with carpet so Taehyung can crawl as much as he wants."

*little-proofing is my word, it has meaning like baby-proofing*

Seokjin is trying to take deep breaths to calm down and then collapsed on couch. Are they really going to adopt three littles with so many problems? Isn't it too much?

Seokjin feels like he cant breathe and the whole room is spinning with him. Namjoon helped him to sit down and strokes his back.

"We know that they have problems but four caregivers can take care of three littles. Jin we will manage to give them the best care and our love."

Seokjin looks on his boyfriend who smiled and shows his dimples. Seokjin slowly nodded and calmed down. It is going to be great, many worries are coming with the imperfect littles but Seokjin is completely in love with them, especially with Jungkook. Hoseok is thinking only about Jimin and thinks how to lighten up his sad baby while Yoongi is ready to be hitting the gym more often to gain more muscles because he won't be able to keep his hands away from Taehyung.

Wing of their house where are everyone's bedroom looks different now. On one side is Namjoon's & Seokjin's bedroom and next to it is Jungkook's nursery. On other side is Hoseok's bedroom and Jimin's nursery and the farest are Yoongi's bedroom and Taehyung's nursery. The new caregivers decided that they will decorate nurseries of their littles on their own so the rooms aren't similar and they are unique like the littles who are going to live there.

In few days all documents are ready because the principal wants to get rid of the littles and doesn't make problems. On gloomy Friday afternoon they arrived and walked inside the ugly building which is now even uglier when the weather looks like this. Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin are already waiting for them on chairs in the hall and the caregivers hurries to them. Jungkook hears the steps and smells Seokjin's perfume so he immediately reached his hands toward them and grabbed Seokjin's hand with slender fingers. Jimin is only frowning on Taehyung who willingly let Yoongi to pick him up. The man is smiling widely at his baby who has unique smile as him and Hoseok kneeled down in front of Jimin. He knows that this one little isn't very happy that he is getting adopted but he has to show him that his intentions are nothing more than loving him. Hoseok slowly grabs Jimin's small hand and smiled while the little only frowns more. He doesn't know it but he doesn't look scary, he is like an angry kitty. The caregivers lead their littles to their van, Jungkook is slowly scuttling next to Seokjin who is paying attention if there isn't something over which Jungkook could stumble and Hoseok has to pull Jimin behind him. Taehyung is in Yoongi's arms and smiles cutely because he is leaving with a nice looking daddy and his two brothers are leaving with him. Well the littles aren't real brothers but they were all handicapped mentally and physically so they naturally sticked together. The littles are soon strapped in their new comfy booster car seats and Yoongi fixed Taehyung's limp legs. He makes sure that Taehyung is sitting comfortably and looked over to Jungkook who is gripping Seokjin's hand and happily swings his legs in air. Taehyung doesn't mind that his brothers can move freely while he can only crawl because he has never experienced walking or running around. He was born with paralyzed legs and knows only crawling.

Everyone is safely sitting and they can go home. Taehyung is looking out of the window and started to describe what is outside to blind Jungkook who is smiling because like this he feels that he can see again. Meanwhile Jimin is grumpily pouting and Hoseok is trying to speak with him only to be ignored by the little. After some time Hoseok doesn't know what he should say next and stays quiet. Seokjin glanced on Jimin and sighed. This little one is going to be really difficult.