✩CHAPTER TEN

Jimin woke up just in time for his morning feeding. The tube isn't so annoying as before and he is still while Hoseok pushed the morning dosage of nutrition in his stomach. He isn't happy that they are feeding him but he can't say no. Jimin knows what does it mean to be a little - no one listens to you, no one wants to hear what you want, a little is only a toy for everyone.

The little ones in the remaining nurseries woke up in a much happier mood. Jungkook opened his cloudy eyes and smiles after feeling the warm sunbeams on his skin. His small hands gripped bars of his crib and Jungkook sat up. His fingers are searching for the soft material of his stuffed bear until they finally brushed against the soft fleece. Jungkook hugs his stuffed bear and happily sucks on his pacifier. He really loves his new home. His brothers are here, he gets lots of delicious food and he has no one caregiver but two. Jungkook wriggles in his slightly wet diaper and cries out a bit to call someone to change him. Seokjin heard the soft crying coming from the baby monitor and he goes in the nursery. He picked up Jungkook and the baby immediately put his small hands on the face of his daddy. Seokjin kissed his cheeks before lying him down on the changing table. Seokjin tickled his small belly and took off the wet diaper. He grabs Jungkook's small ankles in one hand and lifted his legs so he can clean his bum and crotch. Seokjin finished cleaning him and then unfolded a fresh diaper. Soon he is diapered and Seokjin picked him up. He has to start cooking breakfast for everyone.

Taehyung is lying in his crib and stares on the crib mobile above his head. It consists of hot air balloons and blue clouds and it also plays a soft melody which was composed by Yoongi. Taehyung's legs are sprawled on the soft mattress and keep him down no matter how much he wants to get up. The little one sucks on his pacifier while waiting for his daddy to come. Unfortunately for him Yoongi is usually sleeping for long hours, his genius mind needs lots of rest. Taehyung is a very patient little, after all, most of his life was spent waiting for someone to come and carry him, nonetheless, his patience has its limits. The little one started to weakly cry. His crying has short bursts which last around 5 seconds and then comes a pause during which Taehyung listens if is someone coming. After a while, even Yoongi's deep sleep got disturbed by the crying and the man finally woke up. He drags his still tired body in the nursery and lifted his crying tiger cub. Taehyung clings to him and Yoongi gently fixed his limp legs so he can carry him more comfortably. They go downstairs where is already Seokjin turning around the stoves and cook breakfast for them. Jimin and Jungkook are already sitting in their highchairs and Hoseok is setting the table. Yoongi kissed the top of Taehyung's head and then sat him down in his highchair. Yoongi goes to prepare coffee for the adults and Seokjin finished cooking their breakfast - waffles. Namjoon who is rubbing his eyes came in the dining room and sat down next to Seokjin. They started to eat and even Jimin eats a few pieces of strawberries.

After breakfast, Namjoon has to leave but at least he helped Yoongi with putting the dishes in the dishwasher. Meanwhile, Hoseok dressed Jimin and they need to leave because of Jimin's therapy. Jungkook is lying on his back on his play mat and his blind eyes can recognize the different lights a bit.

 Jungkook is lying on his back on his play mat and his blind eyes can recognize the different lights a bit

THE PLAYMAT

Taehyung is watching the TV and occasionally whines because today his legs don't allow him to rest. The limp limbs hurt and Taehyung doesn't how to send the pain away. Luckily Yoongi sees that his baby isn't feeling well and picked him up. He strokes Taehyung's hair and kisses his cute face while carrying him to Seokjin.

"They don't look sick but maybe we should see a doctor. You know, just to be sure."

Seokjin nodded but it doesn't sound bad. He was waiting to take the two little to see a doctor because first, they needed to get a bit used to them. The littles needed to realize that their new caregivers won't hurt them but Seokjin isn't sure if the fact will make the appointment with a doctor easier.