✩ CHAPTER FOUR

Hoseok left with Jimin and Seokjin sighed. He knows that it is terrible but with Jimin he felt so tense and now it is much better. Seokjin is slowly guiding the spoon in Jungkook's small mouth while the boy keeps smiling and Namjoon is admiring him. Someone so small and weak has so much strength that he can smile even if he is living in complete darkness. He is sure that he couldn't be as happy as Jungkook if he was blind.

Meanwhile Yoongi is enjoying that Taehyung looks like he loves this place and his new daddy. Yoongi is slowly getting used to the fact that Taehyung's legs are unmoving and only limply hang in the air but luckily his boy isn't sad because of it. He has learnt to love himself, unfortunately that's something what Jimin can't do.

The three daddies are feeding their babies and smile like a bunch of idiots. They feel so happy and lucky to have such a perfect littles. After the dinner the two littles are exhausted. So many changes happened only in one day and also they aren't used to eat so much food.

"Today was great but it is time to head in our beds and cribs."

Seokjin smiled and strokes Jungkook's hair. He needs to make sure that he is touching Jungkook very often because the boy can't see his smiles and loving looks. Seokjin gently grabs Jungkook under armpits and picked him up while Yoongi does the same with his baby boy. They are going upstairs where is Namjoon already preparing bath for the boys. They decided to bath them together in the main bathroom where is huge bathtub, big enough for five people. Namjoon filled the bathtub with warm water and added some bath toys and watermelon scented bubbles. Taehyung squealed in happiness and makes grabby hands toward the bubbles and Yoongi sat him down on the soft bath rug. He is undressing him and Seokjin sat Jungkook on the marble bathroom counter and also started to take off his clothes. Soon the two littles are moved in the bathtub and Taehyung started to play with a plastic submarine while Jungkook is grabbing the bubbles in his little hands. Seokjin and Yoongi are washing the littles and Namjoon is taking few pictures. Jungkook is showing his bunny teeth because Seokjin's fingers are massaging his hair so nicely. No one before paid so much attention to them so Taehyung and Jungkook are enjoying it before it ends.

Taehyung created a bread from the bubbles and giggles until the bubbles got in his mouth. Yoongi quickly wipes his mouth and then rinsed off the soap and shampoo from Taehyung's small body. Seokjin is already taking Jungkook out of the bathtub and wrapped his baby in a soft towel with a hood which looks like an elephant's head. Seokjin is drying his body while Jungkook is biting on a yellow rubber duck. Yoongi wrapped Taehyung in a towel with small fishes and then laid his boy next to Jungkook on the bathroom counter. Namjoon brings pajamas for the littles and watches his lover and Yoongi who are diapering the boys. He can't hold himself back and gently bites on the soft flesh on Jungkook's little tummy.

"I am going to eat my cute boy!"

Jungkook is giggling while kicking his legs around and grabs Namjoon's hair.

"Appa!"

Namjoon froze for a second and just enjoys how it sounds in his ears. The littles are diapered, dressed and now can head in their cribs.

Yoongi picked up his almost sleeping baby and goes in his bedroom.

"Welcome in your new room."

NURSERY

NURSERY

Taehyung sleepily looked around and yawned. He doesn't care about his room, he only wants to sleep. Yoongi chuckled and strokes his hair before carefully laying down his baby. Taehyung is resting on his side and hugs one of the stuffed animals which are in his crib. Yoongi is watching him for a while so he is sure that his baby is comfy and then turned on the night light. He goes in his bedroom and put a baby monitor on his nightstand. Yoongi stretched his back and then goes to take a shower too because he wants to go in bed sooner to have enough energy for his baby. Yoongi usually stays up until really late night hours but with his own little one he needs to have more energy than ever before. Yoongi got under the soft blankets with a satisfied sigh and smiles before closing his eyes.

Meanwhile Seokjin and Namjoon don't have such a calm baby boy like Taehyung who is already asleep in his crib. After the bath, diapered and dressed Jungkook was laid on their huge bed while his daddies go to also change into their pajamas. Jungkook is sitting on his padded bum and wriggles his legs because of the fluffy feeling around his crotch. He loves to feel so warm and clean, moreover he has a pacifier and he completely loves pacifiers. Jungkook feels the soft blanket between his small fingers and smiles. Everyone in his new home smells so nicely. Jungkook starts to crawl around the big bed which makes Seokjin gasp. He quickly goes to the bed before his baby can fall down and gently grabs him under armpits.

"That was very dangerous my baby."

Jungkook only pouts and giggles when Seokjin got up with him. Jungkook feels like he is flying before his daddy put him on his hip.

"Lets sleep so tomorrow you can play."

Jungkook is holding his daddy around neck and let himself to be carried in his new nursery.

NURSERY

Seokjin checked his diaper for the last time to make sure that it is clean and then put Jungkook down in the crib.

"Sleep tight my boy."

Seokjin kissed his baby's forehead and soon Namjoon added his kiss. Jungkook snuggled closer to Seokjin's warm hand which is patting his hair and out of nowhere feels sleepy. Seokjin and Namjoon are watching how their baby boy fell asleep and then also head in their bed, after all Namjoon's position in the government is keeping him busy and Seokjin is going to get closer with their baby bunny. It is clear that with three littles this house is going to get really busy.