✩ CHAPTER ELEVEN

Jimin can stay at home with Hoseok because his daddy already knows his health problems, the doctor won't discover anything new. On the other hand, Seokjin and Yoongi are going to experience their first appointment with a doctor as caregivers. And their feelings are mixed.

After breakfast, Jungkook and Taehyung want to play but instead of being carried in the living room, their daddies take them back upstairs. They nervously explained that they are heading out to meet a person who will make sure that they are healthy. Seokjin thinks that using the word doctor or hospital will make the littles less worried and it works for now. Jungkook is a bit fussy because of his daddy's anxiety. Maybe that he can't see but it makes his other senses very sensitive and right now he feels that his daddy's muscles are tensed and his heartbeat is faster than usual. Seokjin dressed him and then lay him in his crib to pack their diaper bag.

OUTFIT

OUTFIT

Yoongi changed Taehyung's diaper and gently rubs his legs. Taehyung is sucking on his pacifier and let his daddy dress him.

 Taehyung is sucking on his pacifier and let his daddy dress him

OUTFIT

He likes his new clothes but he also likes his daddy's clothes. Yoongi is the coolest person in the whole universe in Taehyung's eyes. Yoongi smiled on his small kitten and picked him up. The two caregivers buckled their littles in their car seats and start to drive toward the hospital. Jungkook is almost asleep, every car ride always lulls him to sleep. Taehyung is a bit suspicious when his daddy picked him up from his seat and carries him toward the huge white building.

"What is this place?"

Yoongi smiles on his baby boy.

"A kind person will see if you are healthy. You don't want to be sick, am I right? If you are sick, then you can't play with your daddy."

Taehyung nodded because he wants to play with his daddy all the time. Seokjin is carrying Jungkook and together they get in an elevator. There is a really good doctor who is a specialist in treating littles. It was no problem getting a quick appointment for the husband of the prime minister. Jungkook's tiny nose scrunched up because he smells the terrible scent of every hospital. Seokjin feels that the little one is starting to squirm in his hands but luckily the doctor's office is near. Yoongi knocked on the door and a nice looking doctor opened. Doctor Lee is around 40 years old and he is wearing black round glasses. He smiled on the littles and put on his white coat.

"So, who is going to be the first little patient?"

Taehyung squirms in Yoongi's hold and whines. He doesn't want to be here anymore and poor Jungkook can't see the danger coming toward him. Seokjin sat down on an examination table and doctor Lee comes closer to them. Seokjin holds his baby in his lap while the boy squirms and cries. Seokjin knows that it must be scary, Jungkook can't see and someone is nudging and touching him. A cold thing is pressed to his chest and Jungkook tugs on his daddy's hair. Seokjin hissed in pain and pushed a pacifier between the little's lips. It doesn't help much but at least the doctor finished listening to Jungkook's heart and lungs. Then it is time to measure his height, weight and blood pressure. This is quite easy and Jungkook is thinking that he is free.

Unfortunately, now it is time to exam his eyes. Jungkook cries on top of his lungs while Seokjin holds his head still. It is hurting his heart to hear his baby's painful scream but he has to know Jungkook's health condition. Doctor Lee is done in twenty minutes and took off his latex gloves.

"His blindness was probably caused by a corneal infection which occurred soon after his birth. Serious infections like this can have lifelong damages but sometimes it doesn't mean that everything is lost."

Seokjin's ears perked up and he gasped.

"He could see again?!"

Seokjin clutches his baby in fear because the answer can ruin his happiness or lighten up everything. The doctor sees the hope in Seokjin's eyes and doesn't want to ruin it however, it isn't easy to answer.

"There is an option but it can fail. Corneal transplantation."

Seokjin doesn't fully understand it. So transplantation could fix Jungkook's eyes but there is still a chance that it can fail. Seokjin is keeping the little sparkle of hope in his heart and the doctor gave him the number of a specialist who could answer all of their answers. Seokjin can't wait for telling about the transplantation to Namjoon and moved aside to let Yoongi sit down.

Taehyung can only squirm in his daddy's arms while the doctor probes and touches every inch of his body. The doctor moved to examine Taehyung's legs and Yoongi is silently praying that there is also some hope for his baby. The man finished his exam but says nothing, he only turned around to write a prescription for some vitamins for Taehyung. Yoongi is looking at the man's back and gets impatient.

"So... what did you find out?"

The doctor turned back to the caregiver and sighed.

"Muscles in his legs aren't fully developed and this underdevelopment can't be fixed. That's why he can't walk, his legs are too weak to carry him."

Taehyung doesn't care about the adults talk and hugs his daddy around the neck.

"I wanna leave."

He is extremely whiny and wants to leave right now. His daddy is still talking with the doctor and tries to find out if there isn't something he can do for Taehyung. The doctor is ruining every sparkle of hope which is living in Yoongi until the man has had enough.

The two caregivers left and go to the pharmacy to buy the vitamins and other things that their doctor recommended for the littles. They silently finished buying the vitamins and got in their car. Jungkook and Taehyung are sleepy so they fall asleep in their car seats. Seokjin is driving and doesn't know what to say to Yoongi who is staring out of a window. Yoongi's face is blank and Seokjin can't find out what he is thinking. Seokjin decided to be silent to not hurt Yoongi even more and drives home while cheering up inside his head. Kookie could see again!