☆CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Jungkook is very fussy after one whole week he had to stay in a bed. But today the doctors are finally going to remove the bandages and it means that the whole family gathers around Jungkook's hospital bed. Seokjin and Namjoon are holding hands, Seokjin is breaking every single bone in Namjoon's poor hand and he is watching the doctor who is taking the bandages off. Taehyung squirms in Yoongi's arms while Hoseok must hold Jimin tightly so he won't fall out of his hold. The doctor gently wipes Jungkook's eyelids and after a few seconds the little one opened his eyes.

Everyone in the room is staring at him and hold their breath while waiting if Jungkook says something. The boy is just slowly blinking for a while before he realized that he doesn't see the very well known darkness. The black is slowly becoming gray and few shadows are appearing. His perfect lips created O shape and he gasps. The shadows aren't very clear, but then one of them moves closer to him. It is Seokjin who needs to quickly cuddle with his baby boy. Jungkook has never seen him, but he recognized the nice scent.

"Daddy ...?"

Seokjin's eyes fill with tears of joy and he sobs while quickly nodding. Jungkook is blinking in awe and stares at his daddy's perfect face. His vision isn't fully sharp, it is a bit clouded, but he can't stop looking at his daddy. Namjoon moves closer to him so Jungkook can see his appa and the three cuddle for a long while before Taehyung starts to whine. Yoongi bounces him on his hip and Jungkook turned to his brothers. Everything is so new, he has spent so many years with them and only now he can see Jimin's fluffy hair and full lips. He can count Taehyung's moles and smiles at everyone. However Taehyung frowns back at him before bursting into tears. Yoongi doesn't understand what happens and hurries out of the room.

"Baby, what is wrong?"

Taehyung doesn't stop crying and his daddy doesn't know what to do. He is kissing his cheeks, rubs his hair and pats his back, but it still takes a few minutes before Taehyung got tired and stopped crying.

"I know one little boy who will go in a toy store."

Nonetheless, this can't help him. The true reason behind Taehyung's sadness can't be easily erased. Jimin is doing so much better, Jungkook can see .... which means that only he is imperfect.

Hoseok with Jimin, Jungkook and his caregivers stay in the hospital and Yoongi takes his sad baby in a toy store. Taehyung got many new toys, but nothing can make him smile. Not even new Lego Super Mario. Yoongi is driving home, but the traffic is terrible and the roads are full of never ending lines of honking cars so the man has enough time to think until it finally hit him. He feels so dumb that it took him so long, but now he finally knows the truth. Taehyung must be sad that Jungkook can see again while there is nothing what could help Taehyung. Yoongi is almost crying and looks at the cars around. Why is he so useless? He peeks at Taehyung who is hugging his stuffed toy and sucks on a lollypop. Yoongi sighs and bites his lower lip, he feels he needs to show him how much he loves him, that his imperfection doesn't matter, but he decided to stay silent. They arrive home and Yoongi carries him in their bedroom and laid him down on his bed. Yoongi smiles at his perfect baby and kisses his forehead.

"You need to know that daddy tried everything to help your legs."

Taehyung nods, but still feels sad. How can he be a part of this family when he is the only one who is imperfect?