Chapter Six

Part 2: Civil War

Kameron's POV

We all get into makeshift suits made up of sweats and hop out my window.

(a/n: I'm an air head and forgot to tell you what Kameron and Lana can do. Kameron can manipulate electricity and Lana can manipulate water.)

I put on all black, Lana puts on all blue with a snorkel mask, and Peter puts on blue and red. I bet you're wandering how we get around, well, Peter can shoot webs from his wrists, kinda, he has to use web shooters, I can make wings with electricity, and Lana can make a bubble from all of the dew on the sidewalk.

The night was really uneventful. We caught one car thief and like two purse snatchers, but that's it.

"Guys, its getting late. We should probably hed back." Lana says.

Peter and I nod and we all head back to the tower. We all crawl through my window, (which is conveniently located on the ceiling), and drop to the floor as quietly as we can. But being the klutz I am, I trip on the edge and fall to the ground with a bang. Lana and Peter spin on their heels and stare at me.

"Kam!" Lana whisper yells.

I stand and brush off my pants.

"Sorry!" I whisper yell back.

"Kams? What was that?" I hear Tony's voice ring through the halls.

"Get in the closet!" I whisper to Lana and Peter and they obey, "I-uh......it was....it was my....my shirt!"

I hear foot steps and I rip off my mask and boots and throw them to the end of my bed. The door opens and Tony stands on the other side staring at me with confusion written all over his face.

"It sounded louder than a...shirt." He says.

"I-I was- I was in it. Mhm." I nod, putting a hand on my hip.

"Uh huh....right," he says slowly, "well, sleep well, I guess."

And with that he leaves, shutting the door behind him.

I sigh and slump against my shut door.

"You can come out now." I breathed.

They opened the closet and slowly descended from the small dark room.

"Is he gone?" Lana whispers.

"Mhm." I nod.

"Your shirt?! Really?!" Peter remarks.

"I panicked!"