Chapter Twenty

Third POV

The jet engine hummed as it soared over the water. When she landed, she reached inside her pocket and pulled out a small, round metal plate. The tracker. She placed the tracker on a table.

"Sorry, Tony." She says.

She left the jet and pulled out her phone.

She typed in a contact and called.

"Hey, its Kamron. Can you come pick me up?"

About thirty minutes later, a black SUV pulled up and Daisy Johnson got out.

"Took you long enough." Kamron smirked.

"Well, Lincoln wanted me to pick you up some lunch."

Kamron smiled. Even when they were young, Lincoln was always the overprotective of the three siblings.

"Any word from Amanda?" Kamron asked.

Daisy nodded, "Lincoln talked to her yesterday to let her know you were coming up to see him. He still doesn't want her involved in all this though. Thinks it's bad enough you're in it."

Kamron scoffed a little, "He realizes I have the same powers as him, right?"

Daisy shrugs.

"He's your brother. He's going to be protective."

°•°•°•°•°•
"Yo, soups," Mac said as the girls walked into the room.

"Hey," she says, hugging the gentle giant, "How've you been?"

"As well as I can." He smiles.

It's only been a month of Kamron being apart of S.H.I.E.L.D, but she's grown very close with the team.

"Roni?" A voice asks.

There was only two people who called her that. Lincoln and...

"Xamin!" She yelled.

She ran to the the blond haired boy and jumped into his arms. To any normal person, they looked like a couple in love, but it's just a platonic friendship; like siblings. They are essentially gender bent versions of each other. Sarcastic asses who love their family and friends to a fault.

"I missed you,"

A/n: this is just a filler chapter, and I promise, everything will start to make sense soon 😂✌