TWO| entrance

" Text: Islanders, it's time for the real games to begin

" Text: Islanders, it's time for the real games to begin. Please welcome your three new arrivals!
#tripletrouble
#boxfresh
#toohottofoxtrot
#messwithyourmind "

I smile in excitement as I'm about to enter them Villa, I don't know much about who I'm going in with, all I know is that they're two boys. I'm dressed in a short cut white dress, with some white heels. It was an unsurprisingly hot evening in Majorca. I pull up outside the villa in the jeep that was driving me and that's when the anxiety kicks in. I start thinking of worst case scenarios like, what if they hate me? or what if the public hates me? but I try and dismiss it.

I get out, my curls bouncing as I walk and meet the two boys I am about to be entering in with. Two boys who I'll be living with. Weird. I see them and give them a smile. "Hi, I'm Amelia." A plant a quick friendly cheek peck on the first boy who's blonde.

"Heya, I'm Curtis."

I move onto the next boy, who is really, really attractive. "Heya, I'm Amelia." I give him a quick peck on the cheek too.

"Tommy." He grins, "You look stunnin'"

The producers give us the all clear to enter and I quickly sort my hair out. Curtis leads us into the villa as we walk down this patio. Then all I see is everyone sat circled around the fire pit. They all stand up to come and greet us. "Hi! Oh my god your so pretty, I'm Anna." A tall, dark haired girl says as she approached me, wrapping me in a hug. Then another, blonde hair girl struts over to me, "Hey, I'm Lucie."
"Hi guys, I'm Amelia."

"Amber." Another girl greeted. All the introductions were over and now we were all sat around the fire pit.

"So Amelia, what do you do?" Micheal asked, sipping on his drink.

"I'm a psychology student."

"So like psychos?" Joe replied.

I let out a laugh, "Yeah kinda." Conversations started flowing and I honestly didn't know what I was worried about.

"So your Tyson Fury's brother? Like the Tyson Fury?"

"Yep, Yeah." Tommy replies, a ear to ear grin on his face. All the boys here are attractive, but Tommy is a whole new level. One of his most noticeable features was his eyes, the bright blue. Amber leans forward, "So, let's not messed about. Who do you find attractive so far?"