NINE| morning

I had slept the night away on my own

I had slept the night away on my own. My bed had to be next to Tommy and Molly-Mae's. I faced away from them all night, clutching my teddy bear.

Everyone woke up sad, the departure of someone making the Villa feel a bit empty.

I got up and headed straight to the kitchen, to make a cheese toastie, which Micheal kindly helped me with.

The day was pretty boring, until Yewande got a text. "What does it say?"

"I'm going on a date!" She squealed. I gasped and ran over to her, reading over the text. With a guy called Danny.

"Oh my god yes Yewande!" I exclaim for her. Amber, Anna and I all ushered her into the changing area.

She tried on plenty of different outfits, "What about this one?"

"Oh yes babe that's perfect." I said, grabbing her lip gloss and helping her apply it.

"Okay...phew. I'm off then!" We all said our good lucks as she left, not before getting compliments off the boys. I was so happy for Yewande but I felt like my happy mood was about o get ruined when Tommy came over to me. I honestly shouldn't blame him for anything, he wasn't the one picking.

He came over with his water bottle and sat down, "Heya, how are you doing?"

"Okay, minding the circumstances, Callum was a really nice guy."

He nodded, "Yeah, shame to see him go." Tommy clasped his hands together, "Anyway, I wanted to talk to you about last night...You said goodbye to Callum and went straight to bed."

I took a sip out of my water bottle, "Yeah, I just wanted the day to end to be honest."

"Fair enough, how do you feel about me and Molly-Mae?"

"Answer honestly? I wish I was coupled up with you. It's really selfish. But honestly? I want you to be happy. There are plenty more re couplings. You have your decision on you but know I'll support you whoever you go for."

He gave me a toothy grin, "Thank you so much Lia, your such a good person." He pulls me in for a long embrace and I sigh, enjoying the moment. His warmth made me feel protected.

It all came to an end though as he got up and left. 

The day was nearly over and Yewande had came back from her date, explaining how amazing he was. Amber though, was chosen next and had just arrived back with this new boy, Danny. 

I got up and walked to go meet him, to see Danny himself. He was really nice, polite and funny. 

What caught me by surprise was when Molly-Mae started swooning over him,

"He's just so tall." 

So, you basically take the guy I was really happy with without even discussing to me that you like him. Now, Dan's your man?

The evening was fun, we danced and got to know Danny. I was feeling a lot better now. That could've been the three cocktails, or just a change in heart.

Days had passed, Tommy and I were having conversations and Molly-Mae was still yet to talk to me. I was still single and I was currently boxing with Anton, but from the corner of my eye, I could see Tommy looking over at us. 

"Anton, if you make me do one more punch...I will throw the boxing glove in your face."

He stepped away and spoke in his thick Scottish accent, "Woah there, calm yourself. It's all about the perseverance

I shake my head, "Something I do not have in these situations." I walk away from him and chug down my water and rubbing the sweat off my forehead.

"Okay, thanks for the help Anton, I'm definitely done for the day. Me is worked out."

"Yeah, I fancy a cheese toastie." He said.

"That is something I can agree on." I gesture towards him, following him to the kitchen.

Anton and I were becoming great friends and I love him, he's so funny and we share the same banter. Checking the time on my phone after eating my cheese toastie, curtsy of Anton himself, I began to get ready for the evening.

"I got a text!" Tommy screeched, reading out the message, "Islanders, the hideaway is open for one lucky couple tonight. Please decide who gets to spend the night alone."

"Okay we all know that one, Amy and Curtis! Go, parents, spend your time away from the kids." I exclaim, laughing.

Everyone agrees, "Thanks guys." Amy replied sheepishly.

All the girls got up and followed Amy. I put a bit of powder on her face, while Amber brushed through her hair and Anna ran to the bathroom. When she came back she was holding a razor, "Need it?"

"Nope."

Anna nodded then quickly came to her side, spraying her with perfume. When we're done we all nod and pace away from her.

Amy got changed into some sexy silk pajamas. "You look amazing." I said, doing a final touch up on her hair. She honestly did look great, the best you could get for bed.

"Go on guys!" Anna whoops as they enter the hideaway, leaving us in the communal bedroom. 

Lights go out and I turn away from Tommy and Molly-Mae to face Danny, "Loner bed gang." I whisper, fist bumping him.

Only a couple minutes later, I fell asleep.

SO, THIS IS WHAT A FEW OF THE CHAPTERS WILL LOOK LIKE AS WE LEAD UP TO CASA AMOR, WHICH IS CLOSER THAN YOU THINK ;). STILL, THINGS COULD WORK OUT WITH TOMMY OR A NEW BOY MAY SPICE IT UP. COMMENT ANY IDEAS OR ANYTHING FOR MOTIVATION!