ELEVEN| time

IVE JUST DECIDED TO DO IT. IVE SKIPPED TO CASA AMOR. THIS CHAPTER WILL BE LIA GOING OVER THESE PAST WEEKS AND ENTERING CASA AMOR!!!

 THIS CHAPTER WILL BE LIA GOING OVER THESE PAST WEEKS AND ENTERING CASA AMOR!!!

Wow, what can I say about these last few weeks.

People, some of my best friends, have come and gone. We took part in challenges, drama and most of all, friendship and love.

After Elma and Joes shock dumping, I coupled up with Anton in a friendship couple. To say he made my past few weeks was an understatement, he is such a great lad and deserves all the happiness in the world.

Yewande got mugged off by new comer Danny and let's just say...he certainly faced my wrath about it.

Days had gone by so quickly and we had done so many challenges. Tommy got into another triangle, with new girl Maura, which was honestly, a huge laugh. Glad I'm out of that.

Tommy will always be my great mate in the Villa, I'm glad we got to know each other in those first few days.

The girls, what can I say about the girls. They have honestly made this experience entirely. They are the most wonderful friends I could ask for. It was sad to see some go, like Elma and Yewande. But, I was still having the time of my life.

"I got a text!" Tommy exclaimed, "Boys, your all heading on a lads day out, get ready to leave the Villa immediately!" He squealed in excitement as he jumped around. All the boys, Curtis, Tommy, Micheal, Jordan, Anton and Danny, ran into the bedroom jumping on top of each other.

"How are they so hyper?" I groan, laying next to Amber on the day bed.

"I know." Amber agreed, head resting on my shoulder.

"Well I hope they have a good time." Molly-Mae said, sat up.

"Yeah, I hope so." I sat up too, rubbing me eyes, being careful of my mascara though.

"I got a text!" Maura shouted from the kitchen. All the girls, me, Amber, Anna, Molly-Mae and Amy gathered around her.

"Girls, you will be going on a mini break. Go pack your bags and get ready to go to Casa Amor!" Maura exclaimed, mouth dropped.

"Oh my god it's happening." I cheer, sprinting with the girls to the bedroom.

"Oh my god, oh my god, Lia come on we need you to look peng!" Amber said, throwing a swimsuit at me as Anna did my hair.

"Guys chill!"

"Um, no. This could be your chance!"

"I hope so."

"No need for hope babe, there's gonna be a fresh set of boys in there. You have everything you need."

We all got ready and packed our bags as we headed to the Villa exit, off to Casa Amor.