FIVE| swimming

The lights flicked on and many groans an protests could be heard from the bedroom

The lights flicked on and many groans an protests could be heard from the bedroom. I opened my eyes and squinted, adjusting to the light. It made me quiet happy to see that the first thing I'd wake up to is Tommy's gorgeous face. "Good morning." I say groggily, blowing my hair out my face.

"Morning gorgeous." He plants a kiss on my forehead and we both get out of bed. I stretch and take a long sip out of my water bottle. I face Amy, who is in the bed next to me and we have a small chat. We're soon interrupted by Curtis, who calls out to everyone "Anyone want tea, coffee?" Everyone replied with their orders,

"Tea please Curtis and thank you." I say gratefully.

"Aw, I'll have a tea too please mate." I grin at Tommy, "What?" He asked.

"Your a tea person! My life is complete!" I jump into his arms playfully and he laughs.

Tommy and I walk out to the kitchen, having a quiet conversation about Hannah Montana again. She always seems to pop up. I sat down after making myself some toast and avocado and Anton comes an sits down next to me.

"Good morning Anton." I smile and take a sip out of the legendary tea Curtis made.

"Hey Lia, I just wanted to say that if you don't want anything to happen between us then I'm fine being mates."

"Yeah course, your a great mate Anton, just you wait. I bet you a girl will walk in and be head over heels."

He chuckled, "Thank you Lia, I really appreciate that."

"It's nothing Anton, don't worry." I give him a reassuring look and he gets up and leaves.

I go back to the bedroom and see Yewande and Amber both getting ready. I grab my straighteners as I approach them,

"Hey girls."

"Hiya Lia, you alright?" Yewande asked.

"Yeah, I'm great thanks, things with Tommy have been going great."

"I wish I could say the same about Callum." Amber rolled her eyes.

"Oh no, why?"

"We just clash all together, not me at all."

"What about you and Micheal?" I gesture to Yewande.

"It's early days, but I think we're more mates."

I shrug as I applied some lip gloss, "Like you said it's still early days ennit, so anything could happen."

"Exactly!" Amber replied.

Amber, Yewande and I all walked out and sat on the bean bags with, Tommy Joe and Anton. I was wearing minimal makeup, because I planned to go in the pool today.

"So guys...what are all of your favourite foods?" Yewande asked.

"Sandwiches." Joe replied.

"Of course mate." Anton laughed, taking a swig of his water.