SIX| jealous

It'd been a few days in the Villa, full of chilling and grafting

It'd been a few days in the Villa, full of chilling and grafting. As normal, we all woke up and did our morning routine, makeup, bikinis ext. Tommy and I where currently in the process of making an omelette ( It was mainly me participating )

"Tommy, have you ever cooked in your life?" I ask, laughing.

"Well, I mean, I made a pot noodle once."

"Wow, what out for Tommy the Chef coming your way with a pot noodle." I giggle as he tried to flip the omelette, but it landed half way of the pan.

"Tommy! Be careful! Otherwise breakfast is gone."

"I'm trying me best here."

"Awh, don't worry, it's your first time."

"Haha." He replied sarcastically, carrying on with the omelette.

We finally managed to finish the omelette, but it definitely took some effort. Tommy helped by adding the seasoning on top, then we sat down and shared it.

"It actually tastes good." I compliment.

Tommy looks fake offended, "What did you think? It was gonna taste bad?"

"No! Well- I mean, it came of the pan 4 times Tommy-"

"Well it tastes good, so the counter did something right."

I let out a small laugh.

I finish up eating and sit down with Yewande and Amber, who are sitting around the fire pit casually. "Hey guys."

"Hi!" They greet.

"What you two doing?"

"Little photo shoot, join join!" Amber offered, which I obliged too. I got out my phone and we set a timer, balancing it by the seat. We took a few photos and Curtis happily helped us by being our photo man.

"Ooh! I like that one." I smile, favouriting it.

"Oh my god, I look rank in that." Yewande squealed trying to get the phone of Amber to delete it.

"Yewande you look amazing. Your gorgeous." I compliment, helping Amber stop her from deleting it.

The mini feud was interrupted, when Tommy said he had a text from the daybeds.

"What does it say?" Amber called out, peering over.

"Tommy, the public have decided that I should take you on a date. I'm waiting in the hideaway, in the hot tub. Get changed and come meet me. Molly-Mae x." He briefed to us after reading it.