TEN| entry

SORRY 7 + 8 ARE THE WRONG WAY ROUND

I was half asleep while eating my ice lolly when Joe got a text, announcing him and Lucie would be going on a date. I was really happy for her, even though ( Amy points it out a lot ) Lucie hardly chills with us girls, which didn't faze me much. I just hoped she didn't feel left out.

"Hey, Lia."

I look up, lowering my sunglasses, "Molly."

"I wanted to have a chat with you."

"You like to take your time." I laugh, thank god she laughs along too.

She played with her hands, "Yeah, I wanted to talk to you about that. Look, I really like Tommy and I think he really likes me back. I should've come to you earlier-"

I interrupt her, "Hey, Molly, it's been so long I'm over it, you go with Tommy. You do you." She grins,

"I thought you'd go psycho on me."

"Wha- do I really seem like that?"

"Well...no, but, I don't know. Final question, do you like Tommy?"

I huff, "I did and I still do, but it's his decision in the end, so lets just relax and he'll choose whoever."

Molly-Mae raised her eyebrow at me, "You've been really chilled today, it's strange."

"It's the heat, it's draining me Molly, but I'm also very sleepy and if I'm asleep I'll be able to ignore this sickening heat. Okay, I'm just tired to sum it up." I joke.

Molly-Mae laughed, "So descriptive Lia. It's truly admiring."

"Yes," I flick my hair, "I get that a lot." She giggled again.

I was then, left to my own devices, which was sleeping.

I woke up to the sound of Joe and Lucie coming back from their date.

I jump up from the bed, "How was it?" I ask them both.

"It was amazing! We went paddle boarding!" Lucie squealed I'm excitement. I grabbed we arm and led her through to the bedrooms, for her to tell me more.

"We just had a good time yano? I could feel the connection there."

"Aw yes! I'm so happy for you Lucie."

She nodded and smiled as we parted ways.

COMMENT FOR MOTIVATION. IM REALLY LOST WITH THIS BOOK RIGHT NOW. UNSURE WHAT TO DO UNTIL CASA AMOR. NOT TO MENTION WATTPADS COMPLETELY DELETED THE REST OF THIS CHAPTER I WROTE SO ITS ALL LOST, WHICH ISNT HELPFUL RIGHT NOW. SORRY GUYS :(