SEVEN| cowboy

"I got a text!" The shout rang across the Villa, making everyone perk up, "Boys, it's time to show the girls what your made of as you take up today's challenge

"I got a text!" The shout rang across the Villa, making everyone perk up, "Boys, it's time to show the girls what your made of as you take up today's challenge. The good, the bad and the sexy."

"Ooh that sounds exciting!" Curtis shouts, getting up to his feet. Everyone followed suit, excited for the challenge ahead. It sounded interesting and I was totally for a good challenge

We arrived at the challenge area, where we were told that a girl would be tied down on the railway track as a boy comes dressed in a cowboy suit, rides a bull, then saves the girl. Overall, I was excited. The boys were judged on who was the sexiest. Micheal and Yewande were up first and in my opinion it was...mediocre. Micheal tried to be sexy by straddling her, but the tension could be felt all over them both.

Next up was me a Tommy and I was ready for it. I got tied up and watched as he burst through, jumping on the bull and stripping, showing his glistening abs.

I widened my eyes as he rode the bull quite well and then went to untying me. He untied me quickly and with ease. I could feel his breath on my neck as he untied my arms and I'm gonna say, the position we were in definitely was nice. He got to untying my leg ones and I didn't really appreciate his bum bare in my face, but it was done quickly and then he pulled me up and gave me a kiss.

My eyes widened as his kissed me and my muscles tensed. I really wasn't expecting it. Especially in the midst of a challenge. But he was just trying to be sexy I guess. Amber raised her eyebrows, but I gave her a look telling her to brush it off. Which she did. Anton chose Molly-Mae to save and he actually rode the bull quite well.

Curtis and Amy went up and had a go and they looked like it was almost banter, which was funny. I was being pretty judgmental but I am quite a competitive person. Also, I could shake off the fact that Tommy kissed me. Eventually every couple went up and when we were all done, the only sound you could hear were the boys heavy breathing.

The girls didn't really have to do much in this challenge, which I wasn't complaining about. The foreign sun was scorching today and I was happy all I had to do was lay down and get untied by a sexy boxer.

I think I definitely have a thing for athletes.

After a couple minutes, we were told to chose who the sexiest cowboy was.

"Hm...what are we thinking guys?" Yewande asked.

"Well Micheal was very sexy." Amber said.

"Really? I didn't think so." I furrow my eyebrows and think who was the sexiest.

The girls all agreed Micheal and I also agreed, since my vote was kind of outnumbered. But it was okay, everyone had a preference.

"So...we thought the sexiest cowboy was...Micheal!" Yewande exclaimed, making Micheal cheer, along with everyone else clapping.

We all laughed and cheered as we headed back to the Villa. All together, the challenge was really fun.