|Kikono|Nerd

Request for tali_tyme!!

Ye it took forever and is lame. Am big sorry.

"Whatcha' doin'?"

"Working on a new scouter model. Hand me that wrench, please," The yellow alien held his palm out and you placed the nearby wrench in it.

"Why though?"

"Becuase Broly broke all our new ones, so I need to make newer ones." Kikono slammed the scouter against the edge of the counter, and continued contently working with it when it didn't shatter or crack upon impact.

You sighed, "Can't you do that later?"

"I really need to get this done, (Y/n)."

"Why? Did Lord Frieza order them?"

"Well, no," His dark eyes met yours, "but the request will be soon, and I need to get this done so we can begin mass production once the order is called in."

"Hmph, you nerd."

"H-Hey!" A blush appeared along his yellow checks. "Am not!"

You couldn't help but smile at the little dork, "You've literally built the entire ship we're standing on."

"Well not technically-"

"And all the other little curisers around us too."

"I suppose so, yeah." His blush formed into a proud smirk.

"So, then, you nerd, I'm sure your allowed a break. Especially if you're working on something you preemptively. I wanna go to the library!"

"Hey, (Y/n), I'm sorry, but Lord Frieza-"

"Lord Frieza what?"

Kikono's eyes widened as he bowed frantically.

"L-lord Frieza!"

You turned on the stool you were sitting on and met a pair of deep red eyes. With a causal salute and bow, you glanced over to the scientist next to you.

"I-I was just explaining to (Y/n) that you'd most likely be requesting more scouters soon, and that was why I was working on it," Kikono grabbed the scouter on the counter behind him and held it up to Frieza.

Frieza simply looked the scientist up and down with a nod.

"And I," You began, much to Kikono's displeasure, "Was simply suggesting a break to go to the library."

"But I-"

"Do as you wish, it is of no concern to me as long as my hover pod recieves the maintence it requires."

"Pardon-?"

"My hover pod has broken down."

"Oh," Kikono rushed across the room and grabbed a toolbox, "I'll fix it right away."

"Then you can have the rest of the day off."

You smirked.

"But sir-,"

"I insist. I trust you will have the scouters being delievered by the end of the week. As long as you achieve this by the given time, do what you wish."

With that Frieza left with his tail swishing behind him.

Kikono turned to you and smiled brightly, "Let me fix this, and we can go!"

...

Your head snuggled comfortably in Kikono's lap as he sat with his face dug into a physics book. He was rambling on about the theoretical ideas it presented and how accurate or inaccurate they were.

In all honesty, you didn't understand a damn thing the scientist was going on about. Not that you cared though; you were more than content just listening to his voice.

He was such a nerd, but he was your nerd.