Chapter One: Goodbye

Under The Covers, Playing Hide And Seek With Niall. I Know, Might Sound A Little Cheesy, But I Loved It. Everytime He Lifted The Blanket Uncovering His Smile, Butterflies Started Flying As If It Was The First Time. His Golden Hair Shining Off The Morning Sun, His Scratchy Voice Making Me Weak. He Leaned In And Kissed My Forhead. He Got Out Of Bed And Walked Out Of The Room. Following Him Into The Kitchen Opening The Fridge, Scanning What We Could Eat.

Niall: "Would You Like A Bagel?"

I Nodded My Head Sitting At The Table. He Grabbed The Bag Of Bagels And Began Making Our Breakfast. Watching Him In Silence, Moving His Hands Around With The Knife. He Turned To Face Me, Smiling.

Niall: "What Are You Looking At?"

I Shrugged My Shoulders. He Turned Around And Put Our Bagels On A Plate. He Sat Across From Me And Started At His Food. Looking At His Perfectly Shaped Lips, As They Opened To Take A Bite Of His Bagel. I Did The Same. We Ate In Silence, Looking Out Of Windows Or At The Empty Walls. Picking The Plate And Putting It The Sink. I Walked Back To Niall Who Was Still Sitting Down At His Chair. I Placed Myself On His Lap Gently. He Grabbed My Cheeks, Rubbing His Thumbs Up And Down Slowly.

Niall: "Your So Beautiful"

Smiling, I Leaned In And Kissed Him Softly. I Pulled Back And Looked Deep Into His Eyes, Watching His Ocean Blue Eyes. I Moved A Piece Of His Hair From His Face And Kissed His Forehead. I Got Up And Walked Into The Bedroom, Lying Down Again. I Heard His Footsteps Getting Closer, His Shadow Getting Bigger. He Walked Through The Door, Opening The Closet Door. He Took Out His Suitcase, Placing It On The Bed.

Me: "Do You Have To Go?"

Niall: "Em, You Know I Have Too"

I Looked Down, Fiddling My Fingers. Niall Opened His Draws, Packing All His Clothes And Everything He Needed. He Usually Ended Up With Four Packed Suitcases. After Zipping Up The Last Of His Bags, He Jumped In The Shower. I Walked To The Living Room, Spotting All Of Our Pictures. My Favorite One Was When We Were At The Park, Niall Had His Arm Around My Shoulder. His Smile Was Huge, As So Was Mine. Harry Had Taken It A Couple Of Months Ago. Sitting Down On The Couch, Listening To The Wind Coming From Outside. The Sun Making Light In The Room. I Got Up And Twirled Around. Spinning In Circles, Just Like My Life Has Been Doing. As I Heard The Water Stop Falling, I Stopped Twirling And Walked To The Bathroom Door. Niall Opened The Door With His Towel Around His Naked Body. I Watched Him As He Put His Clothes On.

Me: "Niall?"

Niall Looked At Me, Waiting For Me To Respond.

Me: "How Long?"

He Walked Up Towards Me, Grabbing My Waist. Our Foreheads Touched, Lips Inches Away.

Niall: "For A Couple Of Months"

I Looked In His Eyes, Watching Pain Fill The Blue Circles. I Kissed Him And Walked A Few Steps Back. He Took A Last Look At Me. He Grabbed His Suitcases And Walked Towards The Door. I Helped Him With His Bags. He Opened The Door, Revealing The Black Van Waiting With The Trunk Open. He Walked Out And Started Down The Stairs. His Body Guard Came And Grabbed The Bags Away From My Hands. My Vision Got Blurry As Niall Got In The Car And Closed The Door. Standing Out On The Cement Ground, Waving As The Black Van Started Getting Smaller Down The Road.

I Whispered: "GoodBye"

I Walked Back Into The House Closing The Door Behind Me. Wiping The Tears Off My Cheeks, I Scanned The House. It Was Quiet And Empty. I Walked To The Sink In The Kitchen And Looked Down At The Plate That Me And Niall Had Shared This Morning. Walking Back Into The Bedroom Crawling Back Into The King Sized Bed. I Looked To My Left, Empty. Like My Heart At The Moment. I Closed My Eyes And Fell Back To Sleep.