Chapter Seven: Good Start

2:36AM, Sitting Down Next To Niall, Watching Spongebob Just Like Old Times. My Head Was Rested On Niall's Shoulder.

Niall: "I Miss This"

I Whispered: "Me To"

We Spent The Last Hour Watching Spongebob. Niall Laid Down And Pulled Me Up Next To Him, Hugging Me Tightly. I Buried My Face Deeper In His Chest, His Body Heating Me Up. Niall Kissed Me Softly On The Lips, Wanting It To Last Longer.

Niall: "Good Night Princess"

Niall Hasn't Called Me That In A Long Time And Hearing It Made Me Weak.

Me: "Good Night Babe"

***

I Got Up To The Sound Of My Friend Britney. We Were Close, Ever Since High School In Florida. She Came In Two Months Ago, Here In London. I Opened My Eyes, Seeing Her And Harry Having A Little Conversation.

Me: "Britney?"

She Turned And Smiled: "Sleepy Head Is Finally Awake"

She Came And Hugged Me. She Sat Down Beside Me And Fixed My Hair.

Britney: "So What's This Thing I Heard About You Flying Back To Florida And Then Legit The Next Day You Flew Back Here In London?"

I Looked Up To Harry. He Got The Message That I Didn't Want To Talk About It, He Nodded And Patted Britney's Shoulder.

Harry: "Let's Go For A Walk, I'll Tell You The Story"

She Nodded And Gave Me One Last Hug. She Walked Out The Front Door With Harry, Leaving The House Quiet. I Walked Around The Corner Stepping Into The Kitchen. I Spotted Zayn Sitting Down At The Table, Eating Cereal. He Looked Up And Nodded. I Sat In Front Of Him And Stared At His Messy Hair.

Me: "How's Perrie?"

Zayn Shrugged: "Good"

Me: "Good? That's All?"

Zayn Nodded: "Yup"

Ok Then? I Got Up And Walked Up The Stairs Into My Room. Niall Was Sitting Down On Our Couch Reading A Magazine. Niall Looked Up And Smiled.

Niall: "Hey You"

Me: "Hi"

I Stood There, Looking At Him Who Was Looking Right Back At Me. He Put The Magazine Down And Patted His Legs, Telling Me To Sit Down. I Walked Up To Him And Sat On Him. He Buried His Face Onto My Chest.

Niall: "I Could Hear Your Heart Beating"

I Giggled: "Stop It Niall"

He Looked Up And Smiled. His Beautiful Curve On His Lips Making My Butterflies Fly Around. I Missed This Feeling. I Leaned Down And Kissed Him Softly. Louis Walked In, Knocking On The Side Of The Door.

Louis: "Sorry To Disturbe You Guys But..."

Niall: "But?"

Louis: "I Need Help...The Play Station Isn't Being A Good Play Station"

Niall Giggled And Grabbed Me Off, Standing Both Of Us Up.

Niall: "I'll Be Right Back, Ok?"

I Nodded, Watching Him Leave With Louis To The Play Station. I Looked Around Our Room, Spotting Old Pictures Of Us In The Park Or At Parties. We Haven't Taken A Photo For A Long Time. I Took This Time To Twirl. Spinning In Circles, Making Everything In The Room Blurry. I Stopped As I Saw Britney Through My Door Way.

Britney: "You Still Do That?"

I Nodded My Head, Sitting Down On The Couch. I Looked Up At Her, She Was Singling Me To Come To Her. I Got Up And Walked Up To Her. She Grabbed My Hands And Pulled Me Downstairs. We Both Sat On The Couch And Waited For Harry To Bring Us Drinks That Britney Had Asked For. Harry Came Back And Sat Next To Britney, Giving Us Our Drinks. Niall Came Back To The Living Room, Sitting Next To Me.

Harry: "You Know...You Two Should Go Out...On A Date, You Know Like In A Restaurant"

Britney: "And I Should Come So I Can Be Updated On Your Lifes"

Niall Nodded: "You Wanna Come Harry?"

Harry Shrugged: "Ya...Sure"

Britney: "Cool, So...It's Like A Double Date?"

Harry Shrugged: "Ya...Sure"

I Looked Up At Nichole Who Was Staring At Britney, Not The Kind Way. I Could Tell She Was Getting Jealous. She Got Up And Walked Downstairs Where Louis And Liam Were Playing Their Video Games. Britney Got Up And Took My Hand, Pulling Me Up With Her.

Britney: "Let's Go Get Some New Outfits...We Could Use Some Bonding Time Together"

I Looked Down At Niall Who Nodded His Head. I Put My Shoes On And Walked To Britney's Car. We Both Got In And Drove To The Mall In Silence. After A Couple Of Minutes, Britney Parked Her Car And Got Out.

Britney: "Here We Are"

We Both Walked In The Dress Store And Started At The Clothing Racks. We Grabbed Our Clothes That We Wanted To Try On And Went Into The Changing Rooms. We Both Came Out With A Dress On And Looked Into The Mirrors.

Britney: "So Harry Told Me Your Story"

I Nodded: "Oh"

Britney: "Are You Like Depressed Or Something?"

Me: "I Don't Know Brit"

Britney: "Just A Question"

We Both Bought The Dress We Liked And Walked Back To Her Car. I Know, Short And I Don't Think We Really Bonded...At All. I Missed Us, The Way We Always Had Millions Of Inside Jokes, The Way We Used To Laugh And Gossip About Everything. Everything In My Life Has Been Crumbling Ever Since I Met Niall. It's Like He Changed Me, Everything About Me And The Way I Acted. We Both Got In Her Car And Blasted The Music. She Started Driving Back To The House.

Britney: "Let's Go Wow The Boys"

I Giggled And Nodded, Getting Out Of Her Car. We Walked In And Ran Upstairs, Getting In The Bathroom Together. We Helped Each Other With The Dresses And Did Our Hair And Make Up. Someone Knocked On The Door.

Me: "Yes?"

Nichole: "It's Nikki, Open Up"

I Opened The Door, She Looked At Britney And Then Back At Me.

Nichole: "I See Your Getting Ready...For Your Um..."Double Date""

Britney: "Yup, Isn't This Exciting?"

Nichole And Nodded Her Head, Walking Away. I Closed The Door And Britney Stopped What She Was Doing.

Britney: "Does She Not Like Me Or Something?"

I Shrugged My Shoulders, I Didn't Feel Like Talking About This Whole Not Liking Each Other Thing. We Finished Up And Walked Downstairs. The Boys Looked At Us And Stood Up.

Harry: "Took You Long Enough"

I Giggled: "Shut Up"

Niall Came Up To Me And Looked Me Head To Toe: "You Look Great"

I Smiled And Walked To The Door, Too Weak To Say Thank You. We All Hopped In Harry's Car And Drove To The Restaurant. The Date Actually Went Pretty Well. We Had A Great Laugh And Talked About Everything. I Actually Ate A Full Plate Of Pasta. I Think The Mountain Just Got Easier To Climb. Niall Grabbed My Hand And Played With My Fingers.

Me: "What Are You Doing?"

Niall Giggled: "I Don't Know"

We All Laughed And Had A Great Night. It Was A Good Start To Another Try At Our Relationship.