Chapter Twelve: Goodbye Again

As I Sit And Watch Niall Pack His Stuff, No Expression On His Face. I Walk Up To Him And Sit Next To His Suitcase On The Bed.

Me: "Niall?"

Niall: "Ya"

Me: "Do You Really Want Me To Go Back To Florida?"

Niall Sighed And Stopped His Movements. Those Ocean Blue Eyes Staring Right Back Into Mine.

Niall: "No...I Don't"

Me: "Then Why Did You Say I Should Of Stayed In Florida?"

Niall: "I Don't Know"

Niall Sat Down Next To Me, Arms Crossed. What Do We Do From Here? What Do We Say? I Looked Up At Him, He Was Already Staring Down At Me. He Leaned In, Foreheads Touching.

Niall: "We Can't Keep Doing This"

I Whispered: "I Know"

He Got Up And Finished Packing His Suitcase. He Walked Out Of The Room And Went Downstairs. I Walked Slowly Towards The Stairs, Watching Niall And Louis Hugging.

Louis: "I'm Really Sorry About Yesterday...How We Fought...It Wasn't Right"

Niall: "I Caused It...I'm Sorry"

They Continued To Hug. Louis Looked Up And Smiled At Me, Singling Me Down Towards Them. I Walked Up To Louis And He Grabbed Me, Burying Me Into His Chest.

Louis Whispered: "While We're Gone...I Want You To Breath And To Just Relax"

Me: "Ok"

He Let Go Of Me And Carried His Suitcase Into The Black Van That Was Waiting Outside. I Looked To My Right, Britney And Harry Being Silly.

Harry: "Come Here You"

Britney Went To Him Slowly And He Grabbed Her, Lifting Her Off The Ground. Their Smiling And They Mean It. Harry Kissed Her Gently, And Placed Her Down.

Harry: "I'm Going To Miss You"

Britney: "I'll Miss You To"

Harry Turned To Me, Opening His Arms. I Ran Into Them, Bumping Into His Heart. Harry Gave Me A Tight Squeeze. Harry Said Goodbye And Left With His Suitcase. Liam And Zayn Were Already In The Van, Waiting. I Turned To Niall.

Niall: "Bye"

I Nodded My Head, Watching Niall Leave. He Didn't Hug Or Kiss Me, Maybe He Didn't Want To? Standing Outside Watching As The Van Got Smaller Down The Road.

I Whispered: "Goodbye"

Nichole And Britney Came To Either Side Of Me And Waved. Danielle Came Out And Held My Hand.

Danielle: "We'll Be Ok"

I Whispered: "I Know"

When We Couldn't See The Van Anymore , We All Went Back Inside. We All Sat On The Couch, As The Sun Beamed Through The Window. Britney And Danielle Were Talking About Hair Products, Nichole Was Texting Someone, Most Likely To Be Harry. I Walked Back Outside, Feeling The Warm Sun On My Skin. Walking Down The Stairs And Feeling The Soft Pedals On My Finger Tips. As Butterflies Fly Side By Side, So Peacefully And Pure. As Clouds Pass By, Filling The Blue Skies. Two Months, No Niall. This Was Good, I Got To Be With All The Girls. I Sat On The Grass, And Played With The Bottom Of My Dress. Danielle Came And Sat Beside Me, Looking At Me.

Danielle: "You Like To Be Alone...Don't You?"

I Nodded My Head And Ran My Hands On Top Of The Spikey Grass. Rain Started Dripping From The Sky, As Clouds Block The Sun From Shining. Just Like Tears Are Blocking Me From Smiling. As Danielle Grabbed My Hand, Pulling Me To My Feet.

Danielle: "C'mon, It's Going To Start Pouring"

We Walked In The House, Closing The Door. Danielle Went To The Couch Again And Started Talking To Brit And Nikki.

Me: "I'm Just Going To Go To Bed...Ok?"

They All Nodded, Looking At Me With Worried Faces. I Walked Into My Room And Spotted The Glitter Still On The Floor. I Sat On The Kind Size Bed, To Big For Just One Person, Me. I Felt My Face Getting Hot.

I Whispered: "Don't Cry Em...You Can Do This"

I Took Out Our Album And Started Flipping Through The Pages. There's A Picture Of Niall Smiling, Holding A Paper Saying "I Love Emily" Does He Still? Does He Still Want To Love Me? Our Love Is Confusing, Spinnig Around In Circles. Going Back And Forth, Love...Hate...Love...Hate. Niall's Words Kept Running Through My Head.

"We Can't Keep Doing This"

Should We Call It Off? Should We Try Harder? I Walked Up To The Window, As I Watched The Clouds Move Away From The Sun.

I Whispered: "Help Me...Help Us"

As The Sun Was Full Again, Yellow Sparkling Little Dots. I Went Under The Covers , Closing My Eyes And Drifting Off Into A Peaceful Sleep.