Chapter Fourteen: Be Alright

So Two Months Have Gone By, And It's Been The Best Two Months That I've Ever Lived In A Long Time. I Looked Out Of The Window, Waiting For The Black Van To Arrive. Danielle Came Next To Me And Took Out Her Phone.

Danielle: "In About 5 Minutes There Going To Be Here...And When They Come Back...I'm Going"

Me: "Why?"

Danielle: "They Need Me Dancing Em"

I Nodded My Head, Understanding That It Was Her Job. I Looked Back Out Of The Window And Saw The Black Van Parking In Our Driveway. Harry, Liam, Louis, Zayn And Then Niall. They All Grabbed Their Suitcases And Walked Up The Stairs. Britney Opened The Door And Jumped On Harry.

Harry: "Hey Baby!"

They Were Really Cute, But Not So Much For Nichole. Letting Everyone Come In, Everyone Was Giving Hugs And Saying Hello. Time Stopped, Air Got Colder As Niall Stood In Front Of Me. Those Blue Eyes, Staring Deeply Into Mine. I Wrapped My Arms Around Him And To My Suprise He Wrapped His Arms Around My Tiny Body. Holding Me Tight, Hearing His Heartbeat. He Pulled Back And Kissed Me Hard On The Forehead, Then The Nose And Last But Not Least, My Lips. Feeling His Warm Soft Lips On Mine, Chills Running Down My Spin. Was This Happening? He Just Kissed Me. He Pulled Back, Grabbing My Hand And Pulling Me Outside. Walking Around, Still Holding My Hand, Mouths Weren't Moving, Just Eyes. Niall Stopped In Front Of Me And Stood In Front Of Me.

Niall Whispered: "I'm Sorry"

Me: "For What?"

Niall: "For Everything"

Foreheads Touching, I Could Feel His Warm Breath. Our Fingers Intertwined.

Me: "Where Do We Go From Here?"

Niall: "I Don't Know"

We Stood There, Looking Into Each Others Eyes. As The Sun Was Going Down, Making Orange Lights Shine Off Niall's Eyes. He Grabbed My Waist And Started To Move, We Were Dancing.

Me: "Niall There Isn't Any Music"

Niall Whispered: "Your Smile Is My Music"

We Were Reenacting Our First Kiss. Niall Twirled Me Around, Spinning In Circles. Zayn Came From The Bush, Throwing Fake Snow At Us. Niall Leaned In And Kissed Me. Chilles Ran Down My Spin. As The Fake Snow Hit Our Bodies, Just Like When It Happened Last Winter. Niall Pulled Back And Looked At Me. He Kissed The Tear That Was Falling From My Eye.

Niall Whispered: "Don't Cry"

Me: "Are We Going To Be Ok?"

Niall: "I Hope So"

Me And Niall Kept Dancing In The Sun. Time Passing By, Butterflies And Birds Flying Around Us.

Niall: "We Can Try Again"

I Whispered: "I Never Stopped Trying"

Niall Giggled, Making Me Weak. We Both Sat On The Ground, Resting My Head On His Shoulder. As Drops Of Rain Started Falling On Us. Niall Grabbed My Hand Tightly And Laid In The Grass. We Let The Rain Fall On Us. He Looked At Me, Smiling. My Lips Did The Same.

Niall: "We Can Do This"

I Nodded My Head, Climbing On Top Of Him.

Me: "Let's Talk"

So There, In The Rain...On The Grass...In The Dark, We Talked. We Exchanged Laughs And Smiles Here And There. I Leaned Down And Kissed Him. You Know? I Think Everything Will Be Alright.