Chapter Three: Mistake

Today Is The Day Niall Comes Home. Today Is The Day I've Been Waiting For. Today Is The Day I Can Be In His Strong Arms. Sitting On The Couch, Looking At The Clock. The House Was Quiet, The Sound Of Keys In The Lock Made Me Jump. I Walked Slowly Towards The Door, Spotting Niall Walking In With All Of His Bags, Harry Following Him. I Stood There Watching Them Walk In. Harry Looked Up At Me, Shocked.

Harry: "Hey Em"

I Walked Up To Him And Gave Him A Hug. He Looked At Me From Head To Toe.

Harry: "You've Lost Weight"

Niall Came From Behind Me And Hugged Me Tightly. Niall Kissed My Cheek.

Niall: "Have You Been Eating?"

Nichole Came From The Bathroom Spotting The Boys. Her Eyes Lit Up And Ran To Harry. He Gave Her A Bear Hug. Nichole And Harry Were Best Friends, Although I Saw Something More Than Just Best Friends. She Went And Hugged Niall And Turned To Me.

Nichole: "She Hasn't Been Eating Well"

Harry Opened His BackPack And Gave Me A Bag Of Chips. I Took The Bag And Just Stared At It.

Harry: "It's A Good Start"

I Opened The Bag, Took A Small Chip And Opened My Mouth, Popping It In. Something In My Stomach Didn't Agree With The Chip And Was Slowly Coming Up My Throat. I Ran To The Bathroom And Let It Out In The Toilet. Niall Came After Me Holding My Hair Back, Rubbing My Back. Nichole And Harry Came In The Bathroom And Sat Beside Me.

Nichole: "It's Probably All Those Drinks She Had"

Niall Sighed: "You Let Her Drink?"

Nichole Nodded Her Head. Harry Giggled And Looked At Niall.

Harry: "What, She Can't Drink?"

Niall Gave Him A Serious Look: "Well If She Isn't Eating Well, It's Not Healthy To Drink So Much"

I Loved How Niall Cared About Me. He Treated Me As If I Was The Only Girl In The World. He Got Up And Opened The Mirror Door, Getting Pills. He Shook Two Out And Put The Bottle Back. He Went Into The Kitchen And Took Out A Bottle Of Water. I Got Up And Washed My Face. Harry Flushed The Toilet And Walked Out With Nichole. The Boys Are Really Not What You Think. They Are Sweet And Caring. There Not Like The Others Who Let The Fame Fuck Up Their Heads. I Sat Down On The Couch As Niall Gave Me My Water And Pills. He Spotted The Stain I Had On My Tank Top And Told Me To Take It Off. I Pulled The Shirt Over My Face And I Heared Nichole Sigh, Putting Her Face In Her Hands.

Me: "What?"

Niall And Harry Were Both Wide Eyed, Staring At My Stomach.

Niall: "What The Heck Is That?"

I Looked Down To My Stomach, Spotting A Number And A Message.

Harry Read: "Josh Is The Owner Of This Sexy Body, Call Me At (514) 674-8929 So We Can Do This Again"

I Got Up And Hid The Message Looking At Niall Who Looked Heartbroken And Pissed.

Niall Shrugged: "Why?"

I Shook My Head, Tears Falling From My Eyes: "I Don't Remember Anything"

Niall Took My Shirt And Put It In The Laundry Room. He Came Back With A Wet Washcloth And Started To Wipe The Black Writing Off My Stomach. Harry Put The Phone To His Ear And Was Waiting For The Caller To Pick Up.

Me: "Who Are You Calling?"

Harry Shrugged: "Josh"

Nichole Buried Her Face In Her Hands, Shaking Her Head. Niall Put Me On His Laps, Lying Me Down To Make It Easier For Him To Scrub.