Chapter Eight: Hope And Pray

I Woke Up Next To Niall Who Was Still Sleeping. He Slept Like A Baby, So Quiet And Peaceful. I Ran My Fingers Through His Hair, Waking Him Up. He Opened His Eyes, Revealing His Tiny Ocean Blue Circles. He Grabbed My Hand And Held It Tight.

Me: "Good Morning"

He Nodded His Head, Eyes Closing To Drift Off In Another Sleep. I Shook His Shoulders.

Me: "Hey Sleepy Head, Wake Up"

Niall Groaned: "Let's Stay Like This For A Little While...Please"

Niall Put His Arms Around Me, Pulling Me Close To His Bare Beating Chest. Bump...Bump...Bump, I Could Hear His Heart Beating. It Was Pure, So Perfect. I Could Feel Niall's Warm Breath On My Head. Breathing Calmly But Deeply. I Was About To Drift Off Into Another Sleep Until Louis And Zayn Came In. And We All Know What That Means.

Louis: "WAKE UP LOVEBIRDS! IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP!"

Zayn Sang: "WAAAKE UPPP!"

Niall Squeezed Me Harder Than Sat Up. He Looked At Louis And Zayn And They All Starting Laughing. I Sat Up And Went Into Our Bathroom. I Pressed My Ear Against The Door And Listened To Their Coversation. I Seemed To Do This A Lot.

Louis: "So How Are Things With Em?"

Niall: "Good...Better Than Before"

Zayn: "That's Good Mate"

Louis: "And You Guys Didn't Have A Fight...At All?"

Niall: "Surprisingly...No"

Zayn: "Making Progress"

Niall: "Well You Know What They Say Lad, Enjoy The Rollercoaster That Is Life"

They All Started Laughing And Walked Out Of The Room. Although Niall Was Still In There, I Could Feel Him There. Your Probably What The Heck, Feel Him? It's Too Hard To Explain. You Will Feel The Same Way When You Have A Boyfriend. I Did What I Had To Do And Walked Out Of The Bathroom. Niall Was Lying Down Again, Sleeping. I Tip Toed To The Door And Walking Out Slowly. I Ran Downstairs And Walked To Nichole.

Me: "Is Britney Here?"

Nichole: "No, She Left Early This Morning, She Wanted Me To Tell You That She Had A Blast Last Night And Blah Blah Blah"

I Sat Down Next To Her And Rested My Head On Her Shoulder.

Me: "Do You Hate Her?"

Nichole Nodded Her Head. I Could Tell She Wasn't In The Mood To Talk About It, As A Crystal Tear Fell Down Her Cheek.

Me: "What's Wrong?"

Nichole Whispered: "Do You Think Harry Likes Her?"

I Shrugged My Shoulders, Not Knowing What To Say. I Rubbed My Hand On Her Back. Harry Came Around The Corner And Nichole Wiped Her Tears Away Fast. Harry Stopped And Stared At Both Of Us.

Harry: "Nikki, Were You Just Crying?"

Nichole Giggled: "No, Hey Harry"

Harry: "Hey...Nikki...I Was Thinking That Maybe You And I Could Go Out...Like Hang...Just Me And You"

Nichole Smiled And Gave Me A 'YES' Look. She Got Up And Hugged Harry. I Could See Their Lips Moving, But Everything Blocked Out Of My Ears. I Remember When Niall First Asked Me Out.

FLASHBACK

Niall Walked Up To Me, Very Shyly If You Asked Me. He Had His Hands In His Pockets, Head Down.

Niall: "Hey Emily"

Me: "Hi"

He Stood There Looking At Me, Smiling. It Got Quiet, Which Was Weird. Niall Scratched The Back Of His Head.

Niall: "So I Was Um...Thinking That Maybe...You Know....We Could Go Out?"

I Giggled: "Like On A Date?"

Niall Smiled And Nodded His Head. I Looked Down Trying To Hide My Face That Was Probably Red As Fuck.

Me: "Ok"

Niall Nodded: "Cool...So Uh...Do You Wanna Hang With Me And The Boys?"

I Looked Up And Saw The Boys Laughing In Their Little Circle. I Nodded My Head And Walked Up To Them With Niall.

END OF FLASHBACK

Zayn Was In Front Of Me, Waving His Hands In My Face.

Zayn: "HELLO?"

Me: "What?"

Zayn Pointed Towards The Door. I Looked At Him, Giving My 'What-The-Heck-Are-You-Talking-About?' Face. Zayn Grabbed My Hands And Pulled Me Towards The Door. As I Got Closer I Saw A Bouquet Of Red Roses.

Zayn: "These Are For You...I Don't Know From Who Though"

I Picked Them Up And Looked At The Tag. My Lips Curved Up At The Sight Of Niall's Name Written On The Paper. I Turned Around And Saw Him Standing There. He Had The Biggest Smile On His Face. He Came Closer And Touched Our Foreheads.

Niall: "I Think We're Going To Be Ok"

I Giggled: "Ya...Me Too"

He Leaned Closer And Kissed Me Hard. Harry's Phone Started Ringing.

Niall: "Harry Your Phone Is Ringing"

Harry Wasn't In Sight So Niall Picked It Up And Answered It.

Niall: "Hello?"

Niall's Eyes Widened, He Seemed Annoyed.

Niall: "Look...She Doesn't Like You....That Whole Night Was A Mistake...She Was Drunk"

Niall Looked At Me, Pissed. I Know Who It Was, Josh. Why Couldn't He Just Leave Me Alone. Right As Niall Says We're Going To Be Ok, He Has To Call And Ruin Everything.

Niall: "HEY, I ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT SHE DOESN'T LIKE YOU!"

Niall's Yell Scared Me. You Might All Think It's Sexy, But It's Not When Your The Reason For It. Niall Nodded His Head.

Niall: "Ok...Meet You There"

He Hung Up And Walked Past Me, Not Even Looking At Me. I Followed Him Up The Stairs.

Me: "Niall What Are You Meeting Him For?"

Niall Turned Around And Looked At Me Deeply In My Eyes.

Niall: "You Always Say I Never Fight For You...Well Now I Am Princess"

He Walked Up And Closed The Bathroom Door. What I Have Gotten Him Into? I Covered My Mouth With My Hand, Trying Really Hard Not To Cry. What If Niall Couldn't Fight? What If He Lost? I Looked Down At The Roses In My Hands. Red, The Color Of Blood. Picturing Niall Beat, Bleeding, It Killed Me Deep Inside. I Walked Up The Bathroom Door And Knocked.

Niall: "What!?"

Me: "Can I Come In? Please?"

He Opened The Door, Revealing His Naked Chest. He Singled Me In With His Finger. He Closed The Door And Wrapped Me Into His Arms.

Me: "I'm Sorry"

Niall: "It's Ok Princess...It's Ok"

We Just Stood There, Hugging Each Other Tightly. I Breathed Him In, Took All Of Him In. He Pulled Back Making Our Foreheads Touch.

Niall: "Let's Go Back To Sleep"

I Nodded And Crawled In Bed Next To Niall. I Moved Closer Into His Chest, Feeling His Heart Beat. I Hope That His Heart Will Beat The Same Way After The Fight. There's No Way I Could Talk Niall Out Of Doing It, So All There's Left To Do Is Hope And Pray.