Chapter Nine: Right Back Down

Niall Put His Shirt On And Washed His Face. Zayn Was Next To Him, Trying To Talk Him Out Of Fighting Josh. Niall Wouldn't Listen To Anyone.

Zayn: "Fine...At Least Let Me Come With You"

Niall Shrugged: "Whatever"

Niall Put On His Sunglasses And Walked Out Of Our Room. I Stayed Quiet And Followed Them Downstairs. Louis Came Around The Corner And Stopped The Boys.

Louis: "Where Are You Two Going?"

Niall: "Going To Tell This Kid Josh Who Emily Really Belongs To"

Louis Sighed: "Niall-"

Niall Raised His Voice: "Don't Tell Me Not To Go Because I'm Going"

Louis: "HARRY"

Harry Came Running Out Of The Kitchen, Skittles In His Mouth. All The Boys Put Their Shoes On And Walked Out Of The Door.

Zayn: "Hey Liam?"

Me: "Liam Is With Danielle"

Zayn Looked Up At Me And Nodded: "We'll Be Back"

I Sat At The Top Of The Stairs. Nichole Came Beside Me And Put Her Arm Around My Shoulder. It Was Quiet For A Moment. Why Was Niall Doing This? He Should Just Ignore Josh. Nichole Turned To Face Me And Smiled Evily.

Nichole: "Let's Go Follow Them"

She Got Up And Ran Downstairs. I Followed Her.

Me: "How Do You Know Where They're Going?"

Nichole: "Harry Talked About It With Me"

She Ran To Her Car, Should I Go? I Don't Want To See Niall Get Hit, Beat, Or Bleed. I Wouldn't Want To Watch It. I Ran Towards Her Car And Sat Down.

Me: "Drive As Fast As You Can"

She Started Driving Like A Mad Woman. We Arrived At A Bar, Of Course. Nichole Stopped Driving When She Spotted The Five Boys Outside In The Ally. My Heart Started Pounding As Josh Walked Up To Niall. Suddenly Memories Started Flowing Back Into My Head. Lying On My Bed While Josh Was Ontop Of Me, Kissing My Neck.

Me: "Nichole Slap Me!"

Nichole: "What? Why?"

Me: "JUST DO IT"

Nichole Slapped My Face, Leaving My Cheek Stinging With Pain. I Nodded At Her And Looked Back At Niall. Josh Was Now Pushing Him Back. Louis Stepped In Front Of Niall And Pointed A Finger In Josh's Face. Josh Slapped His Finger Away, Which Probably Got Louis Mad. Louis Took A Swing And Punched Josh In The Face, Making Josh Fall Back. Now Niall Was Leaning Over, Yelling Something At Him. Niall Backed Up And Zayn Kicked Him In The Nuts.

Nichole: "Wow...This Guy Josh Really Doesn't Know How To Fight"

Me: "Thank The Lord"

Nichole: "Oh Shit!"

I Looked Out Of The Window And Saw That Josh Was Pointing A Gun Towards Niall. I Opened The Door And Ran In Front Of Him.

Niall: "What The Fuck Are You Doing Here Emily!?"

Nichole Came Running After Me.

Nichole: "Are You Outta Your Freaking Mind?"

Harry Grabbed My Arm But Josh Stopped Him.

Josh: "COME HERE"

I Looked Around. The Streets Were Empty. Nobody Was Watching What Was Happening. But This Is A Bar, Did It Close Down? Nobody Was There To Call 911. I Slowly Walked Up Towards Josh, Faces Inches Away. He Lowered His Gun And Kissed Me.