Chapter Six: London Again

Nichole: "I Know You Just Flew Into Florida, But We Had To Have You Back, I Never Should Of Let You Walk Out That Door"

Nichole Held Me Close To Her Cold Body, Sending Shivers Down My Arms. I Could See The Boys Sitting Outside, Talking. Nichole Looked At Me Once Again, Tears In Her Eyes. She Grabbed My Hand And Led Me Outside Towards The Boys. Harry Looked Up And Stood Fast, Pulling Me Into A Tight Hug.

Harry: "I'm Not Used To Being Here Without My Best Friend"

I Whispered: "Sorry"

Zayn Got Up And Put His Beer Down On The Table.

Zayn: "Shit Happens, I'm Really Sorry You Feel This Way"

Great, Now Everybody Knows How I Feel. They Probably All Think I'm A Big Pathetic Cry Baby. Louis Hugged Me, Picking Me Off The Ground.

Louis: "Don't Ever Run Away Like That Again, Do You Hear Me?"

I Giggled: "Yes Daddy"

Louis: "I'm Serious"

Liam Was Next, He Pulled Me And Hugged Me Tightly While Rubbing My Back.

Liam: "Good To Have You Back"

Last But Not Least, Niall. He Got Up And Stared At Me. Harry Stood Up And Walked Away.

Harry: "Well It's Time To Watch Some TV"

Everyone Agreed And Followed Him Into The House. Yay, Now I'm Alone With Niall.

Me: "I'm Sorry I Left Like That, I-"

Niall: "I Understand"

We Just Stood There, Looking At The Cement Ground.

Niall Cleared His Throat: "Uh, So Are You, Do You, Um Are You Still On That Break Thingy?"

I Looked At Him, His Face Looked As If He Was About To Just Fall And Start Crying.

Me: "I Think I Um...I Don't Know"

I Crossed My Arms And Looked Back Into The Living Room, Everybody Was Staring At Us, The TV Not Even On.

Niall: "Look, Take All The Time You Need..."

I Walked Up To Niall And Hugged Him, He Held Me Back. He Buried His Face Into My Neck.

Niall Whispered: "What's Happening To Us?"

I Could Feel My Throat Getting Tight. What Was Happening To Us? I Pulled Back And Stared Into His Deep Blue Crystal Eyes.

Me: "Can We Try Again?"

Niall: "I Never Stopped Trying"

He Leaned In And Kissed Me On The Forehead. I Sat Down And He Sat Down Next To Me. I Rested My Head Onto His Shoulder, Taking In The Warm Chilly Breeze. You See, Me And Niall Kindov Have A Bit Of Love Hate. Your Singing The Song Aren't You? I Looked Up At Niall Who Was Taking A Sip Of His Beer.

Me: "Niall?"

Niall: "Ya?"

Me: "Did You Mean It All? In The Text?"

Niall Looked Down At Me, Blinking.

Niall: "Of Course I Did, Every Single Word"

My Frown Curved Up A Little Bit, Telling Me That Everything Might And Could Be Ok. Only Time Can Tell. After A Couple Of Seconds, The Rest Of The Gang Joined Us And We Started To Talk And Play Little Games. This Is Where I Belong, In London, With My Family.