Chapter Two: Dance It Off

I Slipped On My Mini Dress, Letting My Curves Show Perfectly. My Friend Nichole Helped Zip Me Up. She Walked Up To My Closet And Grabbed A Pair Of High Heels.

Nichole: "Here"

I Slipped On The Shoes And Walked In Front Of The Mirror. I Turned Around And Let My Curls Fall Behind My Back.

Me: "I Don't Feel Like Going Out"

Nichole Sighed And Took My Hand Making Me Sit Down Next To Her On My Bed.

Nichole: "It's Been 3 Months Ever Since Niall Has Gone, You Haven't Gone Out Once"

My Eyes Started Getting Hot And Watery. I Missed Niall, Me Without Him Is Like Jersey Shore Without Tans, Wasn't Possible. I Laid Down On The Bed And Wiped My Tears Off My Cheeks. Nichole Laid Down Beside Me.

Nichole: "You Need To Get Out, Your Gonna End Up Being Depressed"

I Looked At Her, Her Eyes Were Exactly Like Harry's. Green Like The Trees. She Took Her Finger And Wiped My Tears Off My Face.

Nichole: "Please? For Me?"

I Got Up And Grabbed My Purse. I Nodded My Head And Walked Out Of The Bedroom. I Could Feel Her Smiling As She Followed Me Out The Front Door. Of Course, Being Niall's Girlfriend, Camera Men Were Everywhere. Flashing My Face. Asking Me Questions That I Didn't Want To Answer. I Pushed Through All The Lights And Got In My Car. Nichole Got In After I Did And Locked The Doors.

Nichole: "How Do You Put Up With Them?"

I Sighed: "I Do It For Niall"

She Gave Me Her Sorry Look. I Started The Engine And Drove To The Club. I Never Really Went To The Club Unless I Was With Niall, So This Is New For Me. Your Probably Thinking "Emily Is So Weird" Or "She's So Clingy". I Wasn't Like This Before. When I First Met Niall, I Was Shy. I Wouldn't Always Be Next To Him, But As Time Started Flying He Would Always Be With Me. Which Caused Me To Always Wanna Be With Him. So Now That He's Gone, I Stay In Bed And Waste My Tears. I Know, Pathetic. I Parked On The Other Side Of The Club. We Got Out And Showed Our VIP Passes. They Let Us Through, As Girls Started Realizing Who I Was.

Nichole: "Yay, Your In The Club"

She Grabbed My Hands And Pulled Me To The Dance Floor. She Started Shaking Her Hips And Lifted Her Hands Up In The Air. I Just Stood There, Looking At Everyone Who Was Dancing. A Guy Came Behind Me And Started Grinding On Me, Grabbing My Waist. I Started Moving In Perfect Sync With Him. It Wasn't Cheating, Kissing Him Would Be Cheating But I Was Only Dancing With Him. The Bass Was Loud And Hard, Lights On And Off Every Second. We Started Jumping To The Music. I Felt My Phone Buzzing In My Bra. I Took It Out And Looked At The Caller ID. I Started Running Out Of The Club And Answered The Phone.

Me: "Hello?"

Niall: "Hey Baby"

Tears Started Rolling Down My Cheeks, Sobs Started Escaping My Mouth.

Niall: "Please Don't Cry"

Me: "It's Hard Not To"

It Was Silent Over The Phone. I Could Hear Him Breathing Softly Through The Phone.

Niall: "It's Been 3 Months, Do You Know What That Means?"

Me: "No"

Niall: "I'm Coming Home Tomorrow"

My Lips Curved Making A Smile Appear. My Baby Was Finally Coming Home Tomorrow.