Chapter Sixteen: Death?

Waking Up With Niall Next To Me Was The Best Feeling Ever. Seeing His Messy Blonde Hair Shining Off From The Sun, Smelling His Cologne From Last Night, Everything Was Just Perfect. Thinking Of All The Bad Times We've Had, But How We've Survived Them. Thinking About All The Good Times We've Had And How We'll Have More In The Future. I Got Out Of Bed And Went Into The Bathroom. I Looked At Myself In The Mirror, The Sparkles In My Eyes Were Twinkling Again And The Colour Of My Skin Was Normal. I Put My Hair Up In A Bun And Walked Back Into Our Room. Niall Was Sitting Up On The Bed, Running His Hands In His Hair. He Looked Up And Smiled. I Walked Up To Him And Sat On His Laps. 

Niall: "Good Morning Princess"

Me: "Good Morning"

Niall Kissed Me Gently On The Lips, Sending Shivers Down My Spine.  I Grabbed His Hands, His Soft Skin Rubbing Against Mine. Our Foreheads Touched, So Did Our Noses. I've Never Felt This Close To Him Before.

Niall: "Would You Like A Bagel?"

I Nodded My Head. We Both Got Up And Walked Into The Kitchen. Harry Was Already Sitting At The Table Eating Toast With Butter. Harry Looked Up At Us And Waved.

Me: "Hey Harry"

Niall Giggled And Opened The Fridge, Taking Out The Bagels. Somebody Knocked At The Door.

Me: "I'll Get It"

I Opened The Door To Find Danielle Standing With The Biggest Smile On Her Face.

Me: "DANIELLE"

I Jumped On Her And Squezzed Her Tightly. She Walked In And Hugged Everyone Else. I Was About To Close The Door When I Saw A Cat Laying In The Middle Of The Street. I Walked To Him...Or Her.

Me: "Kitty? What Are You Doing In The Middle Of The Street?"

The Cat Looked Up At Me, And Rolled On It's Back. I Scratched It's Stomach, I Could Feel The Cat Purring. I Looked Up To See Niall Smiling At Me From The Porch.

Niall: "Babe, Your Bagel Is Ready"

Me: "Ok"

I Got Up And Picked The Cat Up. I Turned Around To See Blinding Lights, And After A Second Everything Went Black.