Chapter Fifteen: Progress And Cake

So Me And Niall Pretty Much Worked It Out. We Both Agreed That We Couldn't Keep Fighting All The Time, That If We Kept Doing It, We Would Of Had To Go Our Seperate Ways. As Niall Leaned In Behind Me Holding My Hand While Stiring The Whisk In The Cake Mix, He Kissed Me Gently On The Cheek.

I Giggled: "Your Moves Are So Cheesy"

He Giggled: "What? No, C'mon"

I Shook My Head And Kept Mixing The Cake Mix. Harry Came In Holding Bitney's Hand, As They Came In Front Of Us.

Harry: "What You Both Making?"

Niall: "A Cake"

Britney: "What For?"

Me: "Nothing, Just For Fun"

Harry Giggled: "The Fun Part Is Eating It"

Me Giggled: "Exactly"

Britney Took Harry And Walked Away, Leaving Me And Niall Alone Again. It Felt So Good To Be In His Arms Again. To Kiss Him Because I Don't Have A Choice, Just To Be Close Enough To Smell His Cologne, Everything Was Back In Order. Niall Opened The Oven And Put The Pan On The Shelf. After Closing The Oven Door, Niall Walked Up Slowly Towards Me, As He Wrapped His Hands Around My Waist. Foreheads Touching, Looking Directly In Each Others Eyes.

Niall: "Your So Perfect"

Me: "What Makes You Say That?"

He Shrugged His Shoulders: "You Just Are"

I Giggled, Niall Was The Perfect One.

Niall: "So...You Know How We Have That World Tour Coming Up Soon?"

Me: "Ugh, Your Always Leaving...But This Time It's Going To Be Longer"

Niall Giggled: "Don't Worry...Your Coming With"

I Jumped On Him, Wrapping My Legs Around His Waist. He Kissed Me Hard.

Me: "Really? This Is So Exciting"

Niall: "I Know"

Niall Put Me Down, Walking Out Of The Kitchen. A Few Seconds Later He Came Back In Front Of Me With Something Behind His Back. He Pulled Out One Red Rose, Holding IT Up To My Face.

Niall: "This Time, I Know We're Going To Be Ok"

I Blushed And Took The Rose, Putting In It In A Vase On The Counter. I Looked Back Into His Blue Crystal Eyes.

Me: "I Got You Something...But It's Really Stupid"

Niall Giggled: "You Did? What Is It?"

I Pulled Out A Little Stuffed Bear With The Writing 'Nily Forever' At This Point, Your Thinking "Wow This Girl Is Pathetic And Weird" Or Maybe Even "Is This Girl In Grade Three?" But I Found It Really Cute And Plus Niall Loves Little Home Made Stuffed Animals.

Niall Giggled: "Your The Best...You Know That?"

I Shook My Head: "Am I?"

Niall Nodded: "Even After All We've Been Through, You'll Always Be The Best...My Perfect Princess"

I Blushed And Kissed Him. It Was So Hard Not To Fangirl At That Moment. The Oven Went Off, Which Meant The Cake Was Ready. Niall Took It Out And We Let It Cool For About Two Minutes. Niall Went Into The Fridge And Got Out Chocolate Icing And Sprinkles. I Opened The Container And Started To Spread It Around The Cake With A Knife. I Could Feel Niall's Eyes On Me. He Usually Stared At My Lips. I Remember When He Always Used To Tell Me My Lips Were Perfect, So Kissable. Niall Took Some Icing And Spread It On My Cheek.

Me: "Hey, Your Gonna Pay For That"

Niall: "Oh Really? How?"

I Took Some Icing With My Finger And Spread It On His Nose. We Both Laughed And Just Stopped.

Niall: "You Got Something On Your Lips"

He Leaned In And Kissed Me Gently. He Pulled Back Laughing.

Niall: "Now That Was Cheesy"

We Both Laughed And Continued To Add The Icing. We Both Threw Some Sprinkles On The Cake. It Never Felt So Good To Be Back Into This Relationship With Niall Again And Going On Tour With Him, Well Them Is Going To Be Awesome. The Best Part Is, We Haven't Fought For A Week. Making Progress.