Chapter Eleven: Memories, Tears And Glitter

Nichole Knocked On My Door.

Me: "Come In"

She Came In, Eyes Puffy And Red From Crying. She Closed And Locked The Door And Came To Sit Next To Me.

Me: "Oh My God...What Happened?"

She Rested Her Head On My Shoulder, Her Tears Going Through The Fabric Of My Shirt.

Nichole: "I Walked Into The Kitchen And I Saw Harry And Britney..."

Me: "What Were They Doing?"

Nichole: "They Were Kissing! But It Was So Romantic, Harry's Finger Was On Her Chin And They Were Kissing So Gently...It's Not Fair"

I Always Saw Something More Than Friendship Between Harry And Nichole, But I Guess I Was Wrong. Britney Always Talked About Harry, Harry Always Talked About Britney. How Could I Be So Stupid? Britney And Harry Were Perfect For Each Other. I Rubbed Nichole's Back.

Me: "It Just Wasn't Meant To Be"

She Looked At Me, Wiping The Tears Off Her Cheek: "You Know What? I Don't Need Harry, There's Plenty Of Other-"

Britney Stormed In Beaming With Happiness.

Britney: "OH MY GOD! Em, I Need To Tell You Something"

Nichole Groaned And Walked Out Of The Room, Slamming The Door.

Britney: "Ok...Is This Bitch Going To Tell Me Why She Hates Me?"

I Sighed: "Brit...She Isn't A Bitch"

Britney: "Whatever...Guess What?"

Me: "You And Harry Finally Kissed?"

Britney Started To Scream, In Her Very Tiny-Mouse Voice. Seeing Her Smiling, That Beautiful Curve On Her Face, The Way Harry Made Her Feel. I Remember When Niall Used To Make Me Feel That Way, The Way A Teenager That's In Love Should Feel. Her Laugh, When Harry Told A Joke, So Pure And Perfect. The Way Harry Smiled When Britney Walked In. That Was Love, What Me And Niall Had...Not So Lovey-Dovey. Britney Snapped Her Fingers In My Face, Bringing Me Back To Reality. I Looked At Her, Still Smiling At Me.

Britney: "Do You Think We Could Last Forever?"

Me: "Uh...Ya...I Do"

She Squealed Once Again And Hugged Me. She Skipped Out Of My Room, Closing The Door. I Walked Up To My Radio And Played 'A Thousand Years By Christina Perri' Turning In Circles, Letting My Hair Fly In The Wind.

FLASHBACK

Niall Was Laughing, Holding My Hand. Walking Through The Snow, Kicking It At Eachother. Niall Grabbed Me And Started Dancing With Me.

Me: "Niall, There Isn't Any Music"

Niall: "Your Smile Is My Music"

With That, I Smiled, Making Him Smile Back. He Twirled Me Around And Stopped. I Pushed Him On The Snow And Fell On Top Of Him. His Heart Was Beating, I Could Feel The Pure Beats. One By One, Perfect Heartbeat. Niall Lifted His Head And Kissed Me...Our First Kiss.

END OF FLASHBACK

Still Twirling Around The Room, Letting My Tears Run Down My Face. As The Music Was Ending, I Fell To The Ground And Burst Into A Silent Cry. Remembering Our First Kiss...So Perfect. I'd Give Anything To Go Back To That Very Second And Pause It Forever. I Opened My Draw, Pulling Out A Little Box Of Glitter. I Shook Some In My Hand, And Blew It Off. Watching The Tiny Sparkles Fall Slowly. As The Glitter Dropped To The Floor, I Wrote A Word, Or A Name More Than A Word.

I Whispered: "Niall"

Niall's Name Written In The Glitter, As The Sparkles Shined Around His Letters.

I Whispered: "I Hope You Find Your Way Back To The Top"

I Bent Down And Blew His Name Away From My Face, Now The Tiny Little Sparkles Everywhere. I Got Up And Sat On My Bed. I Took Out An Old Photo Album Of Me And Niall, The First Month We Were Together. Niall, Smiling. Me, The Same. Hands Holding Each Other, Cheek To Cheek. As Lights Filled The Room We Were In. Our Eyes, They Sparkled. They Never Do That Anymore. Tears Started To Fall On The Pictures, Making It Look Like Niall Was Crying As Well. Was He? Was He Hurt Like I Was? Did He Want To Fix Our Problem As Much As I Did? Closing Our Memories And Putting It Back Into The Dark. I Laid In Bed, Looking At The Plain Ceiling. Was Our Relationship Ever Going To Be Fixed? Only Time Could Tell. I Just Wish The Clock Would Tik Faster. I Missed Niall. I Missed Us.