Chapter 1

Nick was leaving today

Nick was leaving today. We had graduated last week and now it was time for him to move to LA and start his music career with his new boyband called prettymuch. I was happy for him, ecstatic even, but I was still heartbroken that he was leaving me behind. I wasn't gonna show it though.

Nick was too sweet. If he found out that I was hurt that he was leaving he'd immediately change his mind and stay, and I couldn't let him do that. He'll never be able to live with himself, and neither will I. Being put in a boyband by Simon Cowell is the opportunity of a lifetime, and I'll be damned if he gave that up.

I got up and got dressed to meet Nick and his family at the airport to say goodbye.  I showered and told my parents I was leaving.

I couldn't believe that m best friend was leaving me

I couldn't believe that m best friend was leaving me. As I drove to the airport, all I could think about was what I was gonna do while he was gone. I ha applied to UCLA a few weeks ago as a late register after I found out Nick was going there. I wasn't gonna find out if I got in for a few more weeks so I was stuck here alone for a while.

I pulled up to the airport terminal and parked my car. "Flight 257 to Los Angeles California is now boarding." The intercom said. "Shit!" I said and took off running to Nick's boarding area.

Before I got to his gate I passed his brothers and his mom and dad. "Is he still there?" I asked out of breathe. His mom was wiping tears and his brothers looked sad, but overall it was obvious they were happy for him. "Yeah he's still there." His mom said. "He refuses to get in the plane until you showed up." His older brother said. "Okay thanks." I said and took off running.
I had to see him before he left.

Why the hell was he all the way at the end of the terminal. Those cardio workouts were finally getting put to use now. When I finally made it the intercom came on announcing that it was final boarding call for his flight. "I'm here!" I said out of breath when I finally got to him. "What took you so long? I gotta go!" Nick said. "I know I'm sorry. I got here as fast as I could." I said. "It's okay just give me a hug so I can go." He said.

I hugged him and let go so he could leave. "Do good out there okay Marinara." I said. I tried to joke with him but I couldn't sound happy even if I tried. "It's gonna be okay Jada." He said, pulling me close to him. "I'll FaceTime you everyday and you can move to LA when you get accepted to school." He said. "Yeah if I get accepted." I said. "You will, I know you will." He said kissing my forehead.

"Okay dummy! Now get your ass on that plane before you miss your flight." I said and pushed him away. I smiled and waved until I couldn't see him anymore, and then I let my true feelings show and broke down into tears.

———————————————

2 months later

*Incoming FaceTime Call from Marinara Sauce 🥰🤪*

Jada 💙
Hey Nick! What's up?

                    Marinara Sauce 🥰🤪
Nothing much just waiting on you to come and see me. Me and the boys just dropped our first single. It's called Would you Mind.

Jada 💙
I know! I listened to it as soon as it came out.  I loved it! And you know I'm gonna come see you as soon as I find out if I got into UCLA.

                    Marinara Sauce 🥰🤪
Yeah I know but, it's weird not being able to hangout with you all the time.

Jada💙
Aww is someone having separation anxiety. You know you miss me Nicky.

                  Marinara Sauce 🥰🤪
Yeah I miss you but don't get too cocky on me.

Jada💙
Yeah right. I do what I want. Deal with it.

                    Marinara Sauce 🥰🤪
Okay whatever dial it down. You're still a little girl. Don't go thinking your the shit now.

Jada💙
Whatever. You're only two years older than me.

                     Marinara Sauce 🥰🤪
And I'm 5 inches taller than you so whats good?

Jada💙
Don't you have a boyband to attend to?

                     Marinara Sauce 🥰🤪
Sure do. Lord knows their crazy asses probably doing some dumb shit so I'll talk to you later.

Jada 💙
Okay bye Nicky!

                    Marinara  Sauce 🥰🤪
                   Love you, bye.

*End of Call*

————————————————-

1 week later

Liked by therealnickmara, Maggielindemann,zionkuwonu, brandon_arreaga, and 2,594 others

@Jada_taylor: Guess who got accepted to UCLA! College here I come! 😝✌🏼

*View 246 comments*

@therealnickmara: Well hurry up and get your ass here already.

@brandon_arreaga: who is that @therealnickmara?

@therealnickmara: none of your business Brandon.

@Jada_taylor: umm can y'all get out of my comments plz.

@fanaccount#2: Since when was she friends with the prettymuch boys?

@Maggielindemann: congrats! Sorry about Brandon, he's really nosy, and Nick is just Nick!

*MaggieLindemann has requested to follow you*

*Zionkuwonu has requested to follow you*

*brandon_arreaga has requested to follow you*

*edwinhonoret has requested to follow you*

*izball has requested to follow you*

*theaustinporter has requested to follow you*

*ansley_mitchell_ has requested to follow you*

YOU HAVE ACCEPTED ALL FOLLOW REQUESTS!