Prologue

A/N Hi! This is gonna be a sad story so another warning here if you don't like sad I'd say this story isn't for you :) love you tho. :P
I'm going to be using my experiences to try and describe what happens during these situations in dekus mind. Everyone goes through everything differently so pls don't get mad at me :)
Now for the prologue

3rd person pov
As deku walked down the hallway to go to class he hoped that he wouldn't run into his old childhood friend and current bully, Bakugo Katsuki (Kachan), when he turned the corner he ran face first into someone and frantically apologized, but to his bad luck the figure he hit was non other than Mr Blasty Boy himself.

"WHAT THE HELL SHITTY NERD WATCH WHERE YOURE GOING"
"S-Sorry k-kachan!"
Bakugo punched Deku and walked off angrily. Deku walked home after the end of the day bell and went to his room and cut. This had been his daily routine for weeks.

After 6 months of cutting his mother caught him and forced him to stop and luckily it didn't get any worse, but his mother didn't know that he secretly smoke and drank when he could get away with it and he never really stopped.

Once Deku received his quirk and began training he slowed down on his drinking but still smoked quite often. Once he got into UA and the dorms were implicated he started drinking a lot more than usual. And that sort of catches us up on where our story will begin.

Hope you enjoyed! This is really short but I'm about to start chapter one so be ready :)) love y'all