Chapter 11

IM BAAAAAACCKKKK

I heard a knock at the door.
"Deku it's me.... please let me in"
I sighed and let Uraraka in and she hugged me then checked my arms to make sure I hadn't started cutting again.
"Ochako I'm fine"
"I had to make sure...."
She hugged me again and we sat down.
"Uhm..... all might said he will take care of the funeral."
At the word funeral I started bawling.
"M-mom.... why..... please come b-back"
She hugged me and after a moment Mr aizawa came in and told her to leave.
Even though all might was with my mom, Shouta was more of a father figure to me. All might was like the cool fun stepdad.
Shouta hugged me tightly.
"Let's get your mind off this Izuku... wanna go get katsudon with mic and bakugo?"
He wiped my tears and gave me a small smile.
"Y-yea."
He left and I got changed into black jeans that were ripped at the knees and a hoodie. We left everyone and walked to the katsudon place nearby.
Kacchan was actually the first one to talk
"They better have something spicy or I'm gonna blow the place up"
I giggled and held his hand and pulled out a bottle of hot sauce.
"I brought it just in case"
He smiled and let go of my hand to put his arm around my shoulder then kissed my forehead.
"Thanks Zuku"

Time skip after dinner

After dinner we walked home but once we got there we were met with a face I hadn't seen in years.
"D-dad?"
Over the last two years everything about my dad has been found out by Aizawa, kacchan, and all might.
Aizawa put his arm around me as kacchan held my hand tightly.
"Izuku... I heard about your mother... I'm so sorry"
I gritted my teeth stepping forward.
"Sorry for what?! Years of abuse? Leaving? Not even sending a simple birthday card? You left without even a fucking note. You don't deserve to even be called dad! Leave. You aren't welcome here."
"Izuku... please I just came here to be there for you. I know I messed up-"
"Save it Hisashi. I have father figures in my life. You aren't one."
I walked upstairs before I could flip out and heard kacchan chase after me.
"Zuku calm down."
I stopped and looked back at him.
"Baby don't cry."
I touched my cheek.
"Crap I didn't realize"
He hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead.
"Zuku it's ok. He left."
I nodded and we went inside.
Everyone left while we went to dinner.
"Are Shouta and Mic coming up?"
"No they're heading home."
I nodded and we went inside the apartment.
I sat down and put on a random movie.
"You gonna be ok zuku?"
I nodded as he sat next to me.
I fell asleep while leaning on his shoulder.

Next morning

I woke up in bed with kacchan. I'm assuming he moved me in my sleep. He had his arms wrapped around me protectively. When I tried to get up he pulled me back down and nuzzled into my hair.
"Kaaacchhhaan I gotta peee"
He let me up and I hurried to the bathroom.
After I used the toilet I looked at the bottom drawer. I haven't cut in two years... I should t start again now. I started thinking
'If you were home you could've saved her. It's your fault. You killed your mom. ITS YOUR FAULT.'
I cried silently and opened the drawer to find the last razor in my house.
I deserve it.
1
2
3
4
5

Soon I lost count. And everything started to blur. I tried to clean the wound but fell onto the ground. Kacchan came running in and saw me on the floor with my sleeve pulled up and cuts dripping blood onto the tile floor.
"K-kacchan...."
He knelt down and hugged me while calling Shouta
"Mr Aizawa! Please come to izukus place! He tried to cut and did it too much! He's bleeding everywhere.... I don't know what to do."
I heard Shouta on the phone say something about 911 and then I blacked out.

3rd POV

Katsuki quickly called 911. As the ambulance was rushed to the hospital, shouta and katsuki followed just behind. As soon as they got there they talked to the nurse in charge of Izuku.
"He has lost a lot of blood but should recover quickly. I recommend putting him under 24/7 suicide prevention watch."
"Thank you Miss."
Katsuki was silent as Mr Aizawa hugged him tightly.
"He is going to be alright Bakugo. He will most likely released within a week or two."
Katsuki nodded and went to izukus room. Apparently in the ambulance they were able to stabilize him and completely stitch up all of his wounds.
Once he got inside he sad next to izukus bed and gently held his hand.

Izuku POV

I woke up in a hospital room. Kacchan was asleep on a chair next to my bed. He was holding my hand.
The nurse came in with some food for me.
"Glad to see you're awake Mr Midoriya. How are you feeling?"
"A little achy but other than that fine. Although I haven't really moved my arms."
I sat up and attempted to stretch my arms up but cried out in pain as it felt like they were getting ripped open.
The nurse stopped me and looked at my wounds.
"Don't move your arms much. I will have your friend feed you. The nurse at your school will be coming in to heal you later today. Then you may go home. We have suggested to your guardian that you go under 24/7 suicide watch."
I nodded and looked at kacchan.
"How long was I out?"
"Around 5 hours."
I nodded and sighed. There was shuffling next to me. Kacchan woke up and looked up at me, probably expecting me to still be asleep.
"I-Izuku?"
"H-hi kacchan."
I expected him to scream in my face, but to my surprise he just hugged me tightly.
"W-why? Why would you do that Izuku? You would've left me all alone?"
"I-I didn't think it would go that far... I couldn't stop...."
"I-I was so scared. This is it you aren't ever leaving my sight again..."
"You can't make that happen"
"Oh yes I can."
There was a knock at the door
"Come in"
Recovery girl walked in and came up to me.
"Even though you're healed I would suggest not training for a couple days."
I nodded and stood up after she healed me.
"You won't have to participate in training for the first week of school."
"Shit! We were supposed to get my stuff to the dorms for school next week!"
"Aizawa handled it."
"Really?"
Katsuki nodded at me.
"Can we head home?"
"Let's go to my house zuku..."
I nodded and we left.
We got to kacchans house about 15 minutes later. When we walked in I was met with a mama bear hug from mitsuki
"My little izuku I was so worried!"
Masuru chuckled and patted kacchan on the back.
"Can we stay here tonight Ma?"
"Of course. And how come you only call me Mom when people are around"
Auntie glared at him and draped her arm around my shoulder.
"I didn't call you mom."
"Close enough"
I giggled.
Kacchan grabbed my arm and led me up to his room.
"We are gonna take a nap hag."
"Alright."
We went into his room and I put on one of his large shirts and he changed into sweats. The usual.
We laid down and cuddled and watched tv.
I couldn't fall asleep but kacchan quickly did. I sat and played with his hair gently until Auntie peeked her head in and waved to me. I slipped out of his grip and went into the hallway.
"What's up Auntie?"
"I just wanted to see how you're doing. Yknow... after everything."
I looked away and put on a fake smile.
"I'm ok... thank you for aski-"
"You can't lie to me you know that."
I looked up at her
"You aren't ok. I can see it in your eyes honey. Holding in how you feel leads to incidents like earlier..."
"I-I know... but I'm going to be ok. I promise. I have everyone around me to help me feel better. I can get through this."
"I know you can. You are such a strong kid."
She hugged me and I hugged back.
"But if your good for nothing father shows up at the funeral I'm gonna kill him."
I giggled and nodded.
"Me too auntie. We can tag team it."
We laughed for a minute before I heard a loud yell come from the room behind me.
"WHAT THE FUCK WHERE ARE YOU??"
I laughed and opened the door.
"I'm right here kacchan. Just chatting with your mom."
He sighed. I felt bad that now when he wakes up without me next to him he will be worried.
He plopped down on the bed and yawned. I walked back into the room and closed the door and crawled into bed with him. After that talk I feel like I can finally get some sleep. Then I quickly passed out.

YALL BETTER HAVE MISSED MMEEEEEEEEE

                -YOUR CRACKHEADED AUTHOR❤️