Chapter 7

MENTIONS OF RAPE/ABUSE

Denki and I ran into Uraraka and the three of us walked together. I heard quick footsteps behind us and saw bakugo and kirishima.
"Uraraka! Make me and denki light so I can use my quirk to get us away!"
"No! You have to talk to them eventually!"
I groan. She isn't gonna help me.
They caught up to us.
"Guys wait! Please let us explain"
"SHUT UP BAKUGO! THERES NOTHING TO EXPLAIN." I took kami's hand and walked away
Once we got far enough away I talked to him.
"I'm sorry kami I can't go today... if you could tell Uraraka to tell mr Aizawa why I'm absent. You shouldn't have to explain it. And if either of them bothers you, kick them in their balls."
I waved him goodbye and walked pass bakugo as I left.
"Deku I swear! It isn't what you think." I walked past without even acknowledging him. Then I ran. As fast as I could. All the way back to the dorms. I locked myself in my dorm and found the only razor I have left. I took off my jacket then my shirt.
1 cut for believing him
2 cuts for letting him hurt kami
3 cuts for being weak
Cut after cut... then I switched arms
The cold, iron blade now stained with blood.
I covered both of my arms.
I didn't bother to count, I just cleaned and wrapped them then took out my weed box and lit a blunt. I put away everything and smoked it with my window open. Once I finished I flicked the rest and laid down. I played my favorite poem playlist. The first one that played was one of my favorites.

I fell asleep quickly. The buzz helping my current headache.
After a few hours I heard shuffling in my room which caused me to wake up, but instead of finding kacchan and kiri sneaking around after climbing in my window, which is what I expected, I saw Dabi and toga standing over me.
I tried to scream or run but I was tied up and gagged. Dabi hoisted me over his shoulder and toga wrote a note and left it on the bed.
They jumped out the window and as they ran they set off one off the schools alarms. Luckily for the villains, kurogiri got them out of there quickly.
I struggled until Dabi burnt my side, making me scream into the gag and cry. They tied me up.

Back at UA
(A long Pov switch y'all excited?)

3rd POV

The whole school went into a frenzie when the alarms went off. The teachers were told to take role call.
"Bakugo?"
"Here"
"Midoriya?"
No response. Everyone looked around confused.
"Where is Midoriya?"
Everyone shrugged. Denki was sent to check his room but after he found an empty room and note he came running back crying.
"MR AIZAWA!"
He showed the teacher the note. It read:

"Looks like we got ahold of your most precious student. Izuku belongs to us now! We are going to make him a villain or make him our slave. Either way. Hope you had fun with our new recruit while he was with you. Now We are off! See you soon!

-LOV💕"

Aizawa resisted the urge to tear up the paper and screamed. All might, Midnight, and Present Mic came running.

"Eraser what's wrong!? I've never heard you scream before in my life!"
He held up the note to them with rage and tears in his eyes. All of the teachers became almost as angry as Aizawa. He pulled at his own hair, trying to keep his posture in front of the students.
Denki stood there crying, having no idea what to do. He looked to Uraraka and she nodded. He ran to her and she hugged him tightly, whispering lightly to try and calm him down.
(GO MOMMA URARAKA)
The teachers put the entire school on lockdown and required the students to sleep in the classrooms. The desks were removed and replaced with a bunk beds.
Once everyone had settled down, All might adressed the whole school over loud speaker.