Chapter 3

Izuku Pov

            I woke up really early and tried to sneak out of bed so I could go train instead of going to recovery girl so she could heal my arms. As I got out of bed I heard a low growl and felt a tug on the waistband of my pants.

"Back in bed. Now."
"But I wanna trainnnn" I said in a Whiney voice
"You aren't doing anything accept cuddle until recovery girl heals you." Then he sat up and pulled me onto his lap
"So, nerd, which one is it gonna be"
"Cuddle" suddenly he tossed me back into bed and crawled in and wrapped his arms around me protectively
"Kachan..."
"Yes?"
"Are you gonna tell anyone about my cutting or drinking"
"No one accept kirishima and uraraka"
"Kachan please don't"
"Sorry but shitty hair is my best friend, don't tell him I said that, and uraraka needs to keep an eye on you when I'm not around"
I pouted and turned away from him.
"Don't pout deku"
"You aren't the boss of m-"
Kacchan kissed me to cut me off.
"I am the boss of you now"
I pouted again and nuzzled him
"Meanie"
"Dork"
Kacchan stopped me from saying anything back by kissing me again.
Time skip brought to you by our sweet broccoli boy 🥦🥦

I woke up and wasn't in my room. To be exact I was being carried by kacchan to recovery girls room. Then I noticed that ururaka and kiri were walking next to us. I tried to pretend to be asleep but kacchan whispered to me
"I didn't tell them yet. You have to. But I'll be right there with you."
I sighed and soon we arrived at recovery girls room. Kacchan sat me down on the bed. I guess it's time to explain to them what's going on.

Uraraka was the first to speak.
"Deku... what's going on? Why did bakugo insist we come with him?"
"Yea bro. What's wrong?"

"W-well... I-I... um..."
I looked at kacchan and he nodded reassuringly.
I took a deep breath.
"Since.... well since I can really remember... I've been cutting myself... and kacchan found out... so he took my razors... and now we are here to heal me I guess."
Uraraka started to cry and hug me and so did kirishima. They started apologizing for not being able to help. I sighed. I knew it.... pity.

Recovery girl came in and kacchan told her what needed to be healed. Firstly she unwrapped my arms to check for infection. She was surprised that there wasn't any.
"I've always made sure I cleaned my cuts so they couldn't get infected. If they got infected I would've been found out."
She sighed and whispered to me
"I have to inform all might and aizawa about this you know"
I froze... wait... no they can't know... they won't think I could become a hero anymore. I'll get expelled. Nononono
I start to cry and beg recovery girl not to. She kissed my cheek to heal me and promised that only they and midnight will know.
(Be ready for some dadzawa content my peeps -A/N)
I sighed and lowered my head... I just wanna disappear. As she called all might kacchan sat with me. He rubbed circles on my back comfortingly. After about 15 minutes the three pro heros walked in. I couldn't bear to look up at them. Then the last thing I expected to happen, happened. Mr Aizawa hugged me.
"Midoriya. We aren't mad. We are just glad you are ok."
I started to cry as all might and midnight joined the hug and told me it was ok. Once they let go, aizawa  insisted on looking at my scars. I showed him and he just sighed.
"Why wouldn't you tell someone you were hurting so much? We could've helped you."
"I... I don't know."
All might sighed and patted me on the back.
"It's alright young Midoriya. Just know if you need us we are here."
"Thank you all might"
The pro heros sent me and kacchan back to the room. Aizawa insisted we take the week off for me to recuperate and kacchan has to watch me. Once we got back I laid on the floor and groaned.
"Why are you on the floor Zuku?"
"Cause I wanna"
Kacchan picked me up and set me on the bed. I groaned.
"I'm not a kid. You don't have to watch me as if I'm two years old"
"Maybe I wanna"
I rolled my eyes and curled up under one of my blankets only to feel him crawl under the blanket and cuddle up with me.

Why is he being like this... he said he loved me but that can't be right. No one accept for my mom loves me. I've always known that.

I sigh and get up and go to the bathroom. I look around and find the only blade I had left and make a single long cut up my arm and then quickly clean it and bandage it. Kacchan knocked on the door so I flushed the toilet and put on a hoodie.
"Give me a sec kacchan!"
I turned on the water and hid the blade then put my hands under the water and dried them then turned off the water and opened the door.
"It's all yours."
He hugged me again.
"Sorry I just missed you"
"I was in the bathroom for like five minutes"
" I know"
I sighed and walked to the bed and laid down.
"Kacchan I'm going to sleep. Just sleep on the couch. Ok?"
"Why can't I sleep on the bed with you?"
Fuck I don't have an excuse. I just really dont want him to bump my arm.
"No excuses deku now scooch."
I groan and scoot over so her can get in bed. He quickly wraps his arms around my waist and nuzzles into the crook of my neck. It feels nice to be held like this... even though it isn't gonna last long.
I sigh and fall asleep.

*Time skip to when deku is woken up*

I woke up to kacchan shaking me. Then I look down at my arm and he had pulled up my sleeve and saw the bandage and ripped it off.

"F-fuck... kacchan I'm sorry"
He hugged my tightly.
"Please Izuku... you said that if you felt like cutting you'd come to me instead. Why didn't you?"
"Because I don't want pity from anyone. Especially not you. Or all might or aizawa. EVERYONE I LOOK UP TO IS PITYING ME. AND ITS BECAUSE IM NOT STRONG ENOUGH. AND IM SICK OF EVERYONE LYING AND SAYING THEY CARE ABOUT ME."
"Zuku..."

"No one cares about me. My mom wouldn't if she wasn't related to me. So just leave me alone." I got up and walked out. I ran and hid behind the school where I guess I fell asleep.

~TO BE CONTINUED~

Deku is an emotional bby I'm sorry