Chapter 12

I woke up about 5 hours later extremely hungry. It was pitch black outside. I checked the time and it was like 1 am.
"How did I sleep past dinner?"
I sighed and attempted to get up.
"Not a chance in hell you fucken cute nerd"
"Kacchan I'm hunngggrryyyy"
"Just give me a minute and I can go with you to make some food."
I sighed and nuzzled kacchans shoulder.
"Fine but only for a few minutes"

I fell asleep and woke up again around 5 am as the sun rose

I woke up to kacchan looking at me.
"Mornin freckles..."
"Mornin kacchan... I'm hunnnggrrry."
He smiled lightly and sat up, pulling me into his lap.
"What do you want for breakfast hun?"
"Omlet?"
"Bacon and sausage I presume?"
"Yepp"
"With cheddar and American cheese and hash browns on the side?"
"You read my mind"

While kacchan went to cook I took a shower. When I undressed and looked at my arms I sighed.
"More scars on my ugly body...."

To be honest I never really stopped being depressed... I guess hiding it was easier.
After the events of last year Aizawa assigned me a school funded therapist, which cut into my training time. I got sick of it and faked being better so I could stop going to see her. She was really nice but talking about how I felt made me feel like shit and I was over it. For some reason everyone fell for it. Accept for uraraka of course. She has always been a best friend of mine so venting to her never bothered me. And somehow she has always been able to tell when something is off with me.

After my long hot shower I got dressed in some overall jean shorts and one of kacchans tshirts. I'm glad that aizawa dropped some clothes off for me last night.

Today kacchan and I have to go to the dorms. Everyone else went yesterday. I can't wait to see everyone. We got into his moms car.
"You sure you're ready to go into the dorms honey? I'm sure the school would let you stay home for a little."
"Thank you so much auntie but I'm really fine. They won't let me train for the first week of school anyways."
"Ok. If the brat does something to make you upset I'll kill him"
Kacchan mumbled under his breath and I laughed.
The day went by smoothly until lunch time. After everyone got settled, kacchan started cooking while I sat in the common room with ura, iida, and denki. While we were talking mineta came in and sat on the couch. He made the usual perverted comments and such but then said
"So Midoriya, attention whore much? I mean did you do that shit just to get out of training or do you just like having everyone care about you for once in your miserable life."
I froze. Everyone in the room went dead silent until Ura let out the most motherly voice I've heard in my life.
"The fuck did you just say you 2'2" midget grape ass. You should've been expelled already you are barely a fucking human not to mention a hero. I'll ri-"
I put my hand on her shoulder
"It's alright Ura... everyone can have their opinions. What he says doesn't matter to me."
She sighed and growled at him another time. During this situation almost all the other students came into the room and watched this happen.
"You sure Zu? Cause I'll tear this midget to shreads."
I fake smiled lightly.
"Yes it's fine. If it bothered me I would've stood up for myself. I promise."
She nodded and relaxed while she watched him get kicked out of the room by kirishima.
"I gotta use the restroom I'll be back"
Everyone either said ok or grunted in response.
As soon as I got out of sight I ran upstairs to mine and kacchans shared dorm, and immediately got into the closet
"He's wrong HES WRONG HES...."
I froze and felt tears coming down my face
"He has to be wrong.... I've never once thought of it like that...."
In despair I started pulling the blankets and pillows down from the top shelf that I use for sleepovers and cuddled up with them on the bed
There was a slight knock at the door.
"Zuku... baby lunch is ready"
I wiped my face and peeked out slightly
"I'm not hungry"
"Why are you in the blanket hut?"
Kacchan slightly reached his hand in and I held it.
"Just tired"
He sighed and came in.
"You know you can't lie to me Zuku"
I looked at the ground.
"It doesn't matter Kat"
"Who made you upset babe?"
I looked up in surprise that no one told him what mineta said.
Just as I was about to speak kacchan got a notification on his phone, a text from denki.
(The text read: Hey Bakugo, you probably didn't hear and I was recording when mineta said this to Izuku. You might want to listen to it. Just don't kill him.)
"Izuku... before I open this.... do you want me to open it"
"It doesn't matter to me kat."
I looked at the floor as he hit play on a video that started with denki taking a video of him and Ura
"Uraraka look her-"
"So Midoriya, attention whore much? I mean did you do that shit just to get out of training or do you just like having everyone care about you for once in your miserable life."
He paused the video.
"I'll kill that little fucking rat."
"Kacchan it's ok."
"No it's not."
Kacchan stormed out and I sighed going back into my nest as ura texted me

URA🌸💞🤪😂: hey Zu you alright?
BROCOBEAN🥦⚡️: yea just tired.
URA🌸💞🤪😂: I know what your doing and I'm coming to your room now.
I rolled my eyes and tossed my phone away from me
"3...2....1" I pointed at the door and she came in and sat next me on my bed
"How are you feeling sweetie?"
"I'm fine"
"You're nesting so you are definitely not fine"
I rolled my eyes and covered myself in a blanket.
"You can't ignore me."
She curled up with me in the bed and we both started to fall asleep until we heard a loud crash. We ran downstairs to see kacchan pinning mineta to the ground while screaming.
"I'm gonna rip out your throat you half pint of grape juice"
I ran up to him.
"Kacchan let him go!"
"No"
I pulled him off of mineta.
"Z-izuku I-"
I yawned
"It's fine kat I know you meant well. I just want to get something to eat and go take a nap."
He nodded, uraraka and I got some leftovers and went up to the bedroom. I fell asleep while watching moana. And when I woke up it was three am. Iida was coming in to take ura back to their room and kacchan picked me up to put me in bed.
"Hey kat"
"Oh damn did I wake you?"
"No it's fine"
I snuggled into his chest as he laid us down.
"I'm sorry for going crazy today"
"I know you meant well."
He nodded and kissed my forehead and we fell asleep.

———————————————————————————

Hey guys! Miss me? I'm feeling much better now! I hope you like the new chapter. It isn't as long as I hoped it would be but I did the best I could. If you notice any mistakes please tell me!

And if you have any ideas please let me know! I'll be working as much as I can to get faster uploads.

-lazy author :)