4

Nathaniel POV

Marinette.

I don't know why, but for the last couple of days, she has been all I can think about.

Her big, blue eyes. I would stare into them all day if she'd let me

"NATHANIEL!" Marinette clapped her hands in front of my face making me flinch.

"Sorry but you seemed kinda out of it." She giggled. I felt my cheeks heat up as she touched my shoulder.

"Are you okay?" She asked, with a worried expression on her face. I took a deep breath, it's now or never.

"Actually, I was wondering if..." her eyebrows knitted together in confusion.
"... you would maybe, possibly go on a date with me?" She let out a breath of what I hope was relief.

"Nath I would love to!" She reassured me with a smile. Yes yes yes! It was really happening! She! Said! Yes!

"Great! I'll pick you up at 6 on Friday?"

"See you then!" She giggle as she waved me off.

I was so happy I couldn't concentrate on my surroundings. I didn't even know where I was going. It wasn't until I bumped into someone that I was finally knocked out of my trance.
-
Adrien's POV
-
I watched as that red-headed moron flirted with my princes- Marinette. Marinette is Chat's Princess. Not Adrien's. And DEFINITELY not Nathaniel's. He started to do some kind of happy dance as he pumped his fist into the air and practically skipped into me. He fell flat on his ass. I grabbed him buy his collar and pulled him up.

"Why do you look so happy after talking to Marinette?" I hissed. He looked frightened for a second, but then he just smirked.

"I, " he pushed my hands off his collar, "have a date with her. Tomorrow." I growled as he smuggly walked away. Marinette ran up to me and I grinned. Ooh maybe she wanted a date with me.

"Listen here Agreste or what ever your name is, honestly I don't care," she poked my chest with her finger, her nail digging in deep.

"Stay away from Nathaniel. I've heard about you, and I don't want you ruining one of the only good things in my life. So stay away from me, Nathaniel and if you do so much as look at Alya or Luka, you will regret it. Trust me."

How could this be the same girl who had shown me so much kindness the other night on her balcony. I stood there speechless as she ran after Nathaniel to check on him. That's when I made my decision.

I would get her to fall for me, so I could break her heart. Watch her cry. Sit by as her whole world crumbles. And would I show sympathy? No. I would laugh, laugh at her pain. Teach her a lesson for talking to me like that. Because no one, talks to Adrien agreste like that.
-
Thank you for reading! So from now on I'm gonna write shorter chapters but update more x
Ly