8

Nino POV

Alya.

I've had a crush on her ever since I met her.

We used to be friends, but then Adrien came to our school. All three of us got along well until Adrien broke Alya's best friend's heart to an extent that she moved away.

Alya then refused to talk to Adrien and said she couldn't be friends with anyone who socialised with him. So I had to pick sides. And I'm assuming you know who's side I chose. Well if you didn't know, I chose Adrien.

And from that day, Alya didn't have any friends. Like I said she wouldn't talk to any friends of Adrien, but the problem was, every one was friends with Adrien.

I feel bad for saying this, but I kinda liked it that way. There was less of a chance of her finding a boyfriend.

That was until Luka came. He hated Adrien before he had even looked him in the eye. Perfect for Alya.

And of course Miss Bustier sat them next to each other. They instantly became friends.

I thought they were dating for a while, always holding hands, hugging and giggling. I only just realised they weren't dating when they started doing the same thing with Marinette.

Either they are doing some weird three way dating thing, or they are just best friends.

Speaking of, the Luka rushing past me on his skate board as Marinette followed close behind him, giggling as she ran.

Then came Alya, jogging down the hall. I wish I could tell you what was happening in my brain, but I probably shouldn't.

"Alya!" I called as she graced by me. She just held her hand up to my face and kept running.

I let out a deep sigh. Did I make a mistake all those years ago choosing Adrien over Alya? No Nino, don't think like that. Adrien is your best friend. Don't doubt him.

Although I wish Alya didn't cut me out of her life. I lov- I really like her. But Adrien would never put up with me going after her, at least not after she punched him in the face.

But, she hates me anyway. And there is nothing I can do about it.
-
Alya POV
-
I've been in love with Nino since the day I met him.

I stopped hating him a while ago, well I never really hated him. I hated what he did. But not him.

Then he chose Adrien over me. Adrien is the reason hearts at this school are broken. Even if you don't date him, he still finds a way to ruin your life.

And that's why I need to stay away from Nino. I can't let Marinette get hurt. Especially not after what Nathaniel did to her.

Maybe we could be together one day, but not now. Definitely not now.