12

"Princess~" Chat groaned as Mari tugged on his hair.

"Just hold still!"

This is the third time this week Chat had come over and to his dismay, the third time this week he had his hair braided.

"Done!" Marinette exclaimed as she tied the final hairs into an elastic.

"Ugh finally."  Mari hit him playfully.

Mari got down from her chaise and sat on the floor facing him.

Chat watched as Marinette twiddled her thumbs and held back a smile.

"Princess..." he trailed off.

Marinette looked at him, her eyes begging him to say what she was thinking.

"Can I kiss you?"

She couldn't muster up the courage to say yes, so she shyly nodded her head.

He inched closer to her, his breathing unsteady, until they were face to face.

He paused for a moment, his hand brushing her cheek. She leaned in slowly, closing the gap between them.

Her lips brushed his, before pressing them carefully down.

Chat brought his hand down to her neck deepening the kiss, when he heard a beep.

Chat pulled away and cursed under his breath as he glared at his miraculous.

"I'm sorry Princess, but that's my cue." He gave her a sad smile and a wave before jumping out of her window. 'All part of the plan.' He thought to himself.

"Stupid cat." She muttered, but she couldn't hold back the smile grew on her face.

~

Adrien was still floating on cloud nine as he walked into school. Marinette was clouding his mind. He felt like he was walking on air, that was until he crashed onto the ground.

"Ow!" Alya exclaimed as Adrien crashed into her sending them both flying. She held the arm she landed on close, scanning for bruises.

"What the hell!" Yelled Adrien. Alya flinched back in shock.

"Why would you knock me over? Can't you see I'm walking. Bitch." Adrien said the last part hushed, he was already in enough trouble and didn't need another detention for swearing in school.

Luka rushed over to help Alya up.
"What did you just call her?" Adrien ignored him and just continued to brush himself off.

"Agreste!" Luka yelled stepping closer to him. "What did you just call her?"

Adrien clenched his fists and began to slowly turn around.

"I said, what did you just call my best friend?" Adrien's fist went flying into Luka's jaw sending him to the floor with a crash.

Adrien smirked down at his work, watching Lukas face go red with rage. He brought his fist back for a second round, but was interrupted by someone impatiently tapping his shoulder.

"Hmm?" He hummed as he turned around to see who it was.

SLAP

He held his cheek and looked up to see his princess with fury in her eyes.

"Why did you-"

SLAP

She brought her hand up to his face once again before rushing to help up Alya and Luka. She dragged them away without so much as a second glance.

~

The streets of Paris were dark and deserted, light barley flickering from the street lamps. Shadows danced around Marinette, making her shiver.

Footsteps started to creep up behind her, her paranoid mind echoing the sound in her brain.

"Hey~" a deep voice slurred. She sped up.

"Hey! I'm talking to you!" The voice got louder, footsteps became closer and the stench of alcohol got stronger.

"Don't walk away from me!" Mari was turned around and slammed against the building next to her.

"So what's a pretty girl like you doing out so late?" The voice whispered into her ear.

"Help! Please!" She cried.

"No one can hear you I'm afraid, you're just gonna have to come with me." Marinette closed her eyes, hoping this was all a bad dream.

"I'm afraid not." A familiar voice said heroically as they pushed the strange man off Marinette.

The heroic stranger, grabbed Mari's arm and started running with her until they were far away from that creep.

"Thank you! I really appre-" Marinette's sentence cut off when she saw her saviours face.

"You..." she mumbled walking back.

"Look, I know you hate me." Adrien began

"No, no don't touch me!" Marinette shouted, "I don't need your help. I could have handled that."

"Really? Cause your screams for help said other wise."

"Just shut up! Stay the fuck away from me. I mean it." She said as she speed walked down the street, getting as far away from Adrien as she could.
~
Thanks for reading! I'm open to all suggestions about my writing so feel free to leave a comment and tell me what to do next! XD