14

Tap tap tap

Marinette raced up to her balcony to let her kitty in, out of the cold.

"Hey princess-"

She cut him off by slamming into his chest, wrapping her arms around him.

"Is something wrong Mari?" He asked, knowing that he had caused her to act like this.

"I- I just had a bad day that's all." He sighed knowing she was talking about him and ran his fingers through her hair

"Why don't you tell me about it?" She nodded, pulling reluctantly out of his arms.

She started to ramble about Adrien and how he made her feel, until she said something that almost made him purple with rage.

"-but Kim really made my day better." She sighed contently.

"Kim?" He fought back a growl.

"Oh don't get jealous kitty, he doesn't like me like that. He just noticed I was sad and tried to make me feel better." She was SO oblivious.

"Anyway, what should we do tonight."

"Uh, do you wanna watch a movie? I mean all I have Disney movies and stuff from the 80's but it could still be fun?" She shrugged.

Chat nodded, so Mari stood up and placed tangled in the DVD player.

Chat's heart leaped out of his chest when Mari softly leant her head on his shoulder, shifting closer in the process.

Chat lazily draped an arm over her as she relaxed against him, starting to doze off.

He felt his own eyelids getting heavy and bit back a yawn. 'All part of the plan," he told himself. "All part of the plan." He whispered one more time.

His head fell back onto the couch as he fell asleep, in a state of pure bliss.

-
Sorry for the short chapter and sorry this chapter took so long, schools almost over and I've had heaps of tests so I haven't had time to post. If you liked this chapter, please comment and vote to let me know that you like my book :)