Not So Happy Campers Part 2

Disclaimer: I don't own Total Drama I only own my OC, Nadia.

Image is Nadia's Swimwear

7-6-19

〰〰〰

Day One of Total Drama Island Continued

Nadia ritualistically rubbed her sunscreen on her hands, neck, face, and legs as she was much more vulnerable than the others to getting a sunburn and out of all the girl's she wore one of the most skin covering swimsuit as she wore a long-sleeved orange colored diving suit with a red cover-up and black sunglasses with a large black colored sun hat on her head with black flip flops.

She followed the other girl's outside and saw Chris waiting for everyone when everyone was ready Chris gestured for us to follow him.

"What do you think we're doing?" Nadia asked Gwen curiously.

"Hmm...I don't know," Gwen shrugged, "Maybe a swimming race?"

"Maybe snorkeling?" Leshawna offered from behind them.

"That be fun." Nadia smiled at her, slightly schmoozing up to her hoping for another potential ally.

Leshawna smiled back at her and asked, "What do you think?"

"As long as it's not surfing, I have horrible balance." Nadia said laughing at herself.

"Are we heading toward that huge cliff?" Leshawna asked as she noticed were Chris was taking them.

"Looks like." Nadia confirmed.

〰〰〰

"Okay today's challenge is a three-fold. Your first task is to jump of this 1,000 ft high cliff into the lake." Chris explained.

"Piece of cake." Bridgette, the blonde with green eyes commented.

"If you look down you'll see two target area. The wider area represents the part of the lake that we have stocked with psychotic," Chris chuckles, "man-eating sharks. Inside that area is a safe zone that is your target area which we're pretty sure is shark free."

"Excuse me?" Leshawna asked with attitude.

"For each member of your team that jumps and actually survives there will be a crate of supplies waiting down below. Inside each crate are supplies that you will need for the second part of the challenge...building a hot tub! The one with the best one gets to have a wicked hot tub party tonight. The losers will be sending someone home." Chris explained, "Let's see... Killer Bass you're up first."

"Oh shit." DJ gasped as he saw how high up they were and the grinning sharks lurking down below.

"Oh, wow." Bridgette exclaimed as she looked at the sharks as well and then looked back at her team, "So who wants to go first?"

No one volunteered. Nadia didn't blame them, she wouldn't want to be the one to risk her life first either, thankfully her team wasn't going first.

"Don't sweat guys they always make the interns test these kinds of stuff first to make sure it's survivable." Owen said trying to reassure everyone.

Nadia was sure it was survivable but she still didn't want to end up mauled by a shark.

"So, who's up?" Eva asked her team, Nadia wondered why she didn't do it, Eva seemed like the fearless type.

"Ladies first." Duncan said in a flirty tone to Courtney who gave him a surprised look but looked away quickly.

"Fine, I'll go. It's no big deal, just an insane cliff dive into a circle of angry sharks." Bridgette said with false confidence and then she jumped and managed to land in the safe zone. Nadia was glad she succeeded because Bridgette seemed like a cool person to know. Soon a boat appeared and helped Bridgette out of the water.