The Parting Gift

Disclaimer: I don't own Total Drama I only own my OC, Nadia.

〰〰〰

Nadia sat curled up in a ball with a backpack held tightly against her chest, hidden underneath the steering wheel. She stared at Chef's shoes that were in front of her face as he steered the boat back towards the dock of shame. Chef, Eva, and Izzy were completely oblivious to her presence, just like she wanted.

When they arrived at the dock, she could hear her former fellow campers complaining about the injustice of Eva being back. Which caused Eva to have a rage attack and she swore vengeance on the former Bass members that got her eliminated. More complaining occurred when Izzy announced herself next. While everyone was distracted, she stealthily jumped off the boat into the water and swam under the dock to wait for everyone to leave so she could begin her plans for the day.

〰〰〰

Eventually everyone left the docks to participate in the challenge so Nadia was finally able to leave the water. She climbed back on the boat of losers that hadn't quite left the docks just yet. She grabbed her backpack that she had left underneath the steering wheel and she pulled out a change of clothes.

She changed out of her swim suit into an outfit she thought made her look like an intern. She wore a red baggy short sleeved button-up shirt, green cargo pants, and her normal black and white tennis shoes. She even tucked her hair into a black beanie to hide her hair and she took off her glasses. She replaced them with her prescription sunglasses to hide her eyes. Her altered appearance made her look androgynous enough that she could be any of the interns. Chris who barely paid attention to anyone but himself would never look closely enough at her to notice who she really was anyway. He just see another intern to use. The perfect disguise.

So she was able to stroll across the camp with a confident swagger. She even passed by Lindsey and waved at the blonde. Lindsey didn't recognize her and just happily waved back. Nadia smirked to herself and headed towards Chris's lodgings and thought how she was so ready to give Chris his parting gift.

〰〰〰

Much, much later in the day, Nadia was walking passed the outhouse confessional, very pleased with the work she accomplished today. Chris wouldn't know what hit him and the best part he'd never know it was her! She snickered to herself and thought how she couldn't wait to see it all play out.

However she found herself pausing outside the outhouse when inside she hears Heather's voice: Since Leshawna's immune there's no other choice but rageaholic Eva.

'Rageaholic, an apt description for the aggressive girl.' Nadia thinks to herself with amusement. Despite her feelings towards Heather, she had every intention of continuing her walk back to the docks but then the outhouse door opens and Heather steps out. Nadia immediately ducks her head to avoid Heather's gaze and as a result her sunglasses slide down her nose a bit. She tries to side step Heather.

But Heather steps in her way and she sneers at her. "What are you doing lurking outside the outhouse, intern?"

Nadia grimaces and she refuses to look up at Heather. She readies herself to lie when Heather suddenly inhales sharply. Nadia unconsciously glances up from the ground to see Heather staring at her. Specifically her eyes that were no longer hidden behind her sunglasses. 

"Na-" Heather starts to say sounding disbelieving.

"Hello Miss!" Nadia interrupts her in a disguised voice not wanting her identity to be caught by the cameras.

Heather just looks at her with blatant confusion, "What are you doing?!"

Nadia tilts her head to the left with an innocent look, "Oh me? I'm heading off for the night."