Food Fight

Disclaimer: I don't own Total Drama I only own my OC, Nadia.

〰〰〰

Day Twenty-Eight of Total Drama Island

Nadia watched as Trent wheeled a heavily bandaged Cody down to breakfast and she thought to herself that Cody really needed to go. The poor boy couldn't move on his own and would definitely be happier in the hands of professional doctors than the ones on the island. She'd have to sabotage her own teammates chances if she wanted him eliminated today. But it really would be for the best. For Cody and for the team.

So when Chris told everyone to meet him at the beach so he could announce the next challenge, Nadia took over pushing Cody's wheelchair.

"Take a break Trent...go hang with Gwen," Nadia told the boy with a knowing smile, "I got Cody."

"Oh thanks, Nadia." Trent smiles before looking down at Cody, "You don't mind, right man?"

Cody agrees, "It's fine dude."

"Don't worry Cody," Nadia assured him, "I'll help you participate in today's challenge."

"Really?" Cody asks in surprise, "Wow, thanks Nadia."

"Of course, what are teammates for?" Nadia smiles slyly.

〰〰〰

"Today's challenge will test your minds, your teamwork, and your skills in the kitchen," Chris explains with a grin, "You'll be cooking a three-course meal and serving it to me for tasting. The winners get a reward while the losers will send somebody home. Each team will appoint a head chef to create the theme of the meal and to oversee the cooking. You'll need ingredients to cook and every morning a truck brings is food. Today's task starts there." 

Everyone wakes over to the truck that backed out of the ocean to grab the food. Nadia looked at the dolphin driver curiously but was distracted when Heather declared that she'd be head chef. Nadia shook her head with a grin, because of course she did.

Nadia wheels Cody over to Heather who was tying an apron around her waist and the taller girl looks at them with a raised eyebrow, "What are you doing with the bear chow, Nadia?"

"I decided I'd help Cody out today." Nadia explains simply.

"Did you now?" Heather questions with a look of disbelief, "Isn't that nice of you."

"You know me, I always like to help." Nadia beams with mischievous gaze.

Heather narrows her eyes before saying, "Well don't let this charity case distract you from doing the challenge. I need you to work with Leshawna and make sure she doesn't ruins my plans for the pineapples."

"Sure thing, Boss Lady." Nadia winks and then starts heading to the kitchens with Cody.

-Confessional-

"I had to take the leadership role. We're on a losing streak people. Although that may have been Beth and the curse's fault. Nevertheless my so-called teammates are useless and they need my guiding hand if we want to win!" Heather states passionately.

"And Nadia is up to something again and she better not let herself get distracted from the challenge. I need her by my sid- at my beck and call!" Heather states in agitation as she crossed her arms defensively, "How she got rid of Beth was clever but she's getting too insolent lately. It's got to stop!"

-End Confessional-

〰〰〰

Nadia parks Cody over by the cutting table and she waves Leshawna over when the girl enters the kitchen carrying a box of mangoes.