Not Quite Famous Yet

Disclaimer: I don't own total drama island I only own my OC, Nadia.

7-31-19

〰〰〰

Day Thirteen of Total Drama Island

"Alright, campers, enough beauty sleep. Time to show us what you're made of." Chris announces over the loud speaker.

Nadia looks up from her spot in the bathroom as she brushes her teeth, 'I wonder what we are doing today?' she asks herself.

She spits out the toothpaste and then wipes her face with a towel and smiles to herself, she'd do better in this challenge unlike the last one where she kind of sucked.

〰〰〰

"Are we going to see a musical?" Lindsey asks her surrounding teammates, "I love musicals! Especially the ones with singing and dancing."

"Me too." Nadia humors, "I also like the comedies."

"Ooh yeah!" Lindsey smiles in agreement.

"Hey Gwen saved you a seat!" Trent calls out to Gwen.

Gwen smiles at him and sits next to him, "Thanks."

Cody joins them but he makes a fool of himself while trying to look cool.

Nadia snorts softly to herself, Cody tried way too hard.

Out the corner of her eye she sees Lindsey blow a kiss at Tyler which causes Heather to glare at Lindsey. If Nadia didn't know any better she'd think Heather was jealous but no she was pretty sure Heather just wanted Lindsey head to be in the game and not distracted by a boy on the opposing team.

Lindsey gives Heather a sheepishly look and Heather just sharply turns her head away from Lindsey in irritation which causes her ponytail to hit Lindsey in the face. Lindsey gags because Heather's hair got in her mouth.

'Ewe, gross.' Nadia thinks to herself as Lindsey pulls the hair strand out of her mouth.

〰〰〰

"Welcome to our brand new deluxe state-of-the-art outdoor amphitheater. Okay this week's challenge is a summer camp favorite, a talent contest!" Chris announces.

"Yes awesome!" Owen cheers looking stoked at the idea.

"Each team has eight hours to pick their three most talented campers. These three will represent them in the show tonight. Sing, dance, juggle. Anything goes as long as it is legal." Chris declares while giving Duncan an 'I'm watching you' gesture which makes Duncan snap his fingers in disappointment.

"You will be judged by our resident talent scout, former D.J., V.J., and rap legend...Grand Master Chef who will show his approval via the Chef-O-Meter. The team that loses will send one camper home tonight. Good luck." Chris finishes explaining and then walks off the stage.

Nadia frowns to herself she didn't think any of her talents could be shown in a talent show time limit. She needs time to set up a prank and also she doesn't want to show off how extra she can be. She wants to keep some cards close to her chest. Nadia would just be on the sidelines again. She sighed disappointed.

〰〰〰

"Okay, since I'm team captain so here's how it's going to work." Heather starts but Gwen interrupts.

"Wait who said you were team captain?" Gwen argued.

"She did just now." Lindsey inputted helpfully.